Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

I was being somewhat facetious and it certainly was a blindside for her. One vote. They all would've been wondering who the unlucky sod was going to be. Hilarious.

...haha!... sorry Fiona... I'm a tad bit slow at times... (plus a couple of nips of Rum are kicking in) I love being 'old' because I can just say that I had a 'seniors moment' and get away with my stupidity lol!... cheers.

Bring back animals! *clap* Bring back animals! *clap* Bring back animals! *clap*

Zach as a pig doesn't count.

Haha. There is zero chance of that. Mainly because it proved difficult for me to be sure if I missed something last year (I really miss my PVR), but now also because Consuela's wonderful scoring discombobulator won't let me do such random things. I could have tipped on whether Tegan or Anita wins their challenge but I suspect spoilers are already afoot. So I'll go with a reward challenge tip (if there are two it will be the first one only).

Ok so tipping is open once again... you have until Monday 3pm AEST to PM me your tips... which seems an eternity away so you may not want to rush it (but having said that @Lucas was one of the first in last week and is now coming third!)

So this week I am looking for:

Overall Winner:
Tribe wins Reward Challenge*:
Tribe wins Immunity Challenge 1:

Voted Out 1:
Tribe wins Immunity Challenge 2:

Voted Out 2:

*will apply to the first Reward Challenge whether it's on Monday or Tuesday. There'll probably only be one anyway due to the Exile Beach thing.

Edit: Immunity/Voted Out 1 tips will apply to Monday and Immunity/Voted Out 2 tips will apply to Tuesday, regardless of how the Exile thing plays out.

Last edited:
They are advertising a double elimination. Maybe we can predict that too?
Oh are they? Maybe no-one goes on Monday (survivor of Exile instead) and then two on Tuesday?

If that's the case then I'll use both 'Voted out' tips - in order - on Tuesday.

Or maybe the loser of Exile is the first then a proper elimination at TC?

Jesus I don't know, I'm going to wing it.

Suffice to say that the loser of Exile does not count towards tipping.

Oh are they? Maybe no-one goes on Monday (survivor of Exile instead) and then two on Tuesday?

If that's the case then I'll use both 'Voted out' tips - in order - on Tuesday.

Or maybe the loser of Exile is the first then a proper elimination at TC?

Jesus I don't know, I'm going to wing it.

Suffice to say that the loser of Exile does not count towards tipping.

From the looks of the ad both tribes will go to tribal council.

I heard the Ad, I didn't see it. I tried to see if I could find it online but no luck. But if anyone else can find it - please post

Well it would be particularly lame to have two people voted out, only to have their tribe vote one of the two out again in a second-chance round. Surely they will have to face off in some challenge to decide who leaves? Either way, the person who 'wins' will be first on the chopping block the next time. Is this a response to criticism of non-elimination episodes in the previous seasons? If so, I'd prefer they hadn't bothered.

Back