Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
by that i mean the chemistry between willis and shepard (or banter as is now the term) in moonlighting, not the princess bride. though there was great chemistry between princess buttercup (robin wright) and wesley (carey ewles) in the princess bride ("as you wish").

It has a 29 page thread on the forum. Shouldn't have a thread at all..

Majority of the forum members asked like it. I haven't seen it as I think that it is overrated. It was told it is a bit like "Mean Girls" which I have seen and didn't like. I will never watch such a movie.

Nothing like Mean Girls.....have you read any Jane Austen novels?
Clueless is a modern version of Emma, an Austen favourite.

I think it is a classic movie, the leads are wonderful. Alicia is just lovely in this movie, and Paul Rudd is the cutest ever, so young.
The fashion is fantastic, the humour is great fun

Emma is a brilliant story try it.

Clueless deserves cult status, I especially love the African American lead girl, fabulous

And have you watched Princess Bride, that movie is hilarious and deserves it cult status?

william goldman i think the princess bride is by. the book i mean, but he also adapted it for the film, because he's more known as a screen writer. with his other movies that he's written being butch cassidy amd the sundance kid as well as all the presidents men. both films winning him oscars for best screenplay.

all the presidents is a good film, very methodical in the way the mystery of watergate slowly unravels, with woodward and bernstein trying to discover the truth and getting roadblocked at every turn, but they keep on digging deeper and refusing to give up on this important story.

butch cassidy is just fun.

Reactions: kxk
i found the princess bride cute, but i didn't find it funny. possibly different sense of humour to me, or not, or maybe i wasn't in the mood when i watched it all those years ago.

The 'you killed my brother' stuff cracks me up......for I connect with Alexi Sayles 'Didn't You Kill My Brother"

That somehow became a catch phrase for my sisters and I .....

william goldman i think the princess bride is by. the book i mean, but he also adapted it for the film, because he's more known as a screen writer. with his other movies that he's written being butch cassidy amd the sundance kid as well as all the presidents men. both films winning him oscars for best screenplay.

all the presidents is a good film, very methodical in the way the mystery of watergate slowly unravels, with woodward and bernstein trying to discover the truth and getting roadblocked at every turn, but they keep on digging deeper and refusing to give up on this important story.

butch cassidy is just fun.

Great movies, and Marathon Man.............Butch Cassidy is such a lovely movie, and Woodward & Bernstein.....that book is genius

oh yeah marathon man is a pretty good movie too.

william goldman sure has written a lot of great movies, and books. i wonder where the princess bride would rank among his works, the works that he has poured his heart and soul over again and again until the pen bleeds on to the stage of life?

Reactions: kxk
what are the most overrated movies of all time?

I would say......
TITANIC...........OMG why was this so popular? The 2 leads I guess
I LOL'd when it won best editing Oscar......that film needed editing so badly, especially to cut out Billy Zane's entire performance, hilarious.....just like old silent movie
And it was far too long.

And anything by shitty Darren Aronofsky........

Requiem for a Dream.......is the worst, one of the worst movies I have ever seen
Not my choice movie night, I sat there fuming, predicting every step of his deranged crap....
Black Swan......same......and never again will I sit through his shittty movies......I expected spooky devils with wings and got crap

I also do not like Spielberg movies in general... too cheesy.....ET is OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back