Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

If only I knew that was an option, I could have saved myself some slow torture during some of the hour-long ordeals.
I tend to be all-or-nothing though, but there have been times I've been begging for the end of the show.
It very much depends what mood you're in, your level of tolerance for foolish fools.

It is what I try to do now as well. Sometimes I just open up Youtube and watch the snippets of the show. A lot of it appears on the show but there are also bonus scenes which we do not see.

It is what I try to do now as well. Sometimes I just open up Youtube and watch the snippets of the show. A lot of it appears on the show but there are also bonus scenes which we do not see.

but do youtube videos give you context of the shakespearean plots going on at the villa? the betrayals, the triangles, the solilquoys?

Ok, so I have been watching this on catch up and I am freaking hooked. I thought it was going to be too trashy for me but I have discovered that there is no such thing! I guess my standards are lower than I thought. :D

Anyway I was Team Cassidy right up until this week when she told Millie she had more of a right to go after Dom because she was coupled with him, lied about Dom not being into Millie and then re-coupled with Grant out of spite. Yes it was spite even though Cass denied it. She totally got played by Erin and probably still doesn't realise it. Cass was definitely Erin's puppet. I am not sure how Erin is going to stir up trouble now, maybe she will latch onto someone else?

I don't for the life of me understand how anyone could find Grant attractive let alone have 2 girls fight over him. He is as dumb as a box of hammers.

Ok, so I have been watching this on catch up and I am freaking hooked. I thought it was going to be too trashy for me but I have discovered that there is no such thing! I guess my standards are lower than I thought. :D

Anyway I was Team Cassidy right up until this week when she told Millie she had more of a right to go after Dom because she was coupled with him, lied about Dom not being into Millie and then re-coupled with Grant out of spite. Yes it was spite even though Cass denied it. She totally got played by Erin and probably still doesn't realise it. Cass was definitely Erin's puppet. I am not sure how Erin is going to stir up trouble now, maybe she will latch onto someone else?

I don't for the life of me understand how anyone could find Grant attractive let alone have 2 girls fight over him. He is as dumb as a box of hammers.

a new girl, let's call her Eve, will come in and act all friendly towards erin. at first erin is pleased, and accepts this new girl as her friend. however, slowly but surely this new girl starts to undermine erin. soon, eve becomes more popular than erin, so popular and charming that eden finds himself falling for her. soon, eden and erin break up, eden gets with eve, and erin is booted out by the australian public.

eve is pleased with herself, until a new woman intruder arrives.....

Reactions: kxk
My laptop is doing weird things, on the iPad don’t like posting on this thing.......I will be here tho, maybe not chatting much
Time to chuck out a guy is it?

My laptop is doing weird things, on the iPad don’t like posting on this thing.......I will be here tho, maybe not chatting much
Time to chuck out a guy is it?
It's a girl getting booted out tonight isn't it?

Maybe they vote out a dude tho?
Seems unfair they just chucked out females? Do we get new talent?

Another girl goes. If there is anyway to generate talk on social media, it’s by tearing into the girls. The guys get it so easy, they would not get the same reactions as the girls in the house.

Amelia is really pretty isn’t she? Her skin is flawless. Josh is a lucky guy if looking at looks and I think Amelia is a lucky girl to have someone like josh with his personality.

Back