Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

OMG......Cassidy may be the most delusional contestant this year........maybe she needs her eyes checked and new specs

'We could play sisters!' Love Island's Cassidy McGill reveals she wants to move to the US to be an actress... and claims she looks just like Margot Robbie

The 23-year-old blonde beauty revealed to OK! magazine that she wants to move to the US to chase her Hollywood dream, and even thinks she looks like Australian star Margot Robbie.

She added that she is desperate to work on a project with Robbie because she's been told they look alike.

'We could play sisters,' Cassidy gushed.

Cassidy has dabbled in acting in the past, and has been an extra on Neighbours, the same soap Margot used to star in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...nds-Cassidy-McGill-reveals-wants-actress.html

No resemblance at all. The closest she's gonna get is Sibylla Budd, who is older and so Cassidy wouldn't be flattered by that, but it's more accurate.

Reactions: kxk
No resemblance at all. The closest she's gonna get is Sibylla Budd, who is older and so Cassidy wouldn't be flattered by that, but it's more accurate.

i can see that, especially with the nose.

oh, i bet cassidy is going to try and get a nose job. which will be stupid.

No she won't......Cassidy is a very average looking girl, who dreams & believes she is perfect....she must be almost blind to imagine she looks like Robbie.....does an enormous ego stuff up your eyesight> must do?????
She won't get surgery because she thinks she is perfect....and I guess this experience is bewildering, she thinks she can have anyone and anything she likes....she is so weird

I liked Charlie. He and Justin were the only ones I felt were genuinely nice people (regardless of them being my sweep picks).

Typical lazy journalism though - the headline says he is friends with Matty & Laura, but it also says "meeting them for the first time".

Half the time you don't know whether to believe what is written on the Daily Mail. They seem to contradict themselves a fair bit.

Last edited:
So. Eden is a prison officer/topless waiter

I liked Charlie. He and Justin were the only ones I felt were genuinely nice people (regardless of them being my sweep picks).

Typical lazy journalism though - the headline says he is friends with Matty & Laura, but it also says "meeting them for the first time".

Charlie and Justine are sorely missed, they had character & fun as well as being gorgeous

I have a feeling they were too challenging.......and the girls have gone for the dumbest dudes, so they can control this situation, best to have a predictable dope to lead around

Charlie/Justine didn't fit in with all the bogan males

Back