Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

If I was on the show... Someone tall, dark and handsome. Preferably with tattoos. Sporty, fit.

For the personality aspects, it would be a requirement that they have high intelligence (unlikely if on this show), a great personality and be completely loyal.

mine would be blonde woman with a temper.

Erin would be your perfect intruder then. Well done.

For the personality aspects, it would be a requirement that they have high intelligence (unlikely if on this show), a great personality and be completely loyal.

Erin would be your perfect intruder then. Well done.

yayyy. i'm not sure about personality for my intruder apart from the temper thing. maybe a sense of humour? ability to laugh at herself and have fun?

Who's that?

tumblr_o5slo7byIs1qbvkmso1_500.gif

4C58360C00000578-5739065-_You_have_broken_my_heart_in_a_way_I_didn_t_know_was_possible_Le-a-2_1526536479281.jpg

ANTHONY DREW

4C58486F00000578-5739065-Hitting_back_In_response_to_Leah_s_sombre_post_Chadwick_model_An-a-102_1526537079813.jpg

How hilarious all the dopey Bachelor franchisees coming out to slag Love Island.....like you are any different....
Georgia syrupy voice Love......you are the worst

ANTHONY DREW

How hilarious all the dopey Bachelor franchisees coming out to slag Love Island.....like you are any different....
Georgia syrupy voice Love......you are the worst

He is your type? I can't stand him at all.

I saw that Georgia Love was slagging the show. Kind of hypocritical considering the process of the Bachelorette. Still no idea why she was chosen as the Bachelorette a few years ago.

immoral drew. hypocrite and part of cheating scandal with tully would be perfect for this sort of show. scummy person for a scummy show.

You mean Tully stalked and clung to him and he had no escape.......he had the good taste and sense to ditch her quickly when he got out of BB prison.
Tully is the scummy one.....

And yeah Drew is handsome and has a decent brain

WTF are you on about???reepbot

His looks are relevant to my picking him as an intruder and type and @Affable was asking
And he has an engineering degree. I like engineering degree types....had fun at their parties:)

BB stuff, pft....but he was there for a good time not to win, he cruised, shame the leechy one would not leave him alone.
Most fun of BB that series was Drew/Timmy/Tahan playing

i think his looks are very relevant to you conveniently forgetting all of his scumbag traits. i mean it's ok if you are. i don't care. but you so often play the part of somebody who is above it all. who has the moral high ground on things. so when you gush about drew and forget about his scummy ways it is kind of amusing to me.

i think his looks are very relevant to you conveniently forgetting all of his scumbag traits. i mean it's ok if you are. i don't care. but you so often play the part of somebody who is above it all. who has the moral high ground on things. so when you gush about drew and forget about his scummy ways it is kind of amusing to me.

So he is perfect for this show....
Not gushing, simply suggesting what to me would be an attractive intruder, i could give a shit about any of their morals, they clearly have none, or they wouldn't be on this show

Back