Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Sadly too late to be an Aprils Fools' joke

...so... are we to believe that The Doctor would be sitting in The Tardis with a couple of companions in a movie cinema within one of it's many rooms with some Popcorn and some Choc Tops and would be watching our movies of The Doctors exploits eh?...

Steven Moffat reveals that the films exist in the Whoniverse as actual movies, with Cushing starring in big-screen adventures adapted from the Doctor's "real" exploits.

"Seen them? [The Doctor] loves them," UNIT's Kate Stewart tells Clara in a specially-written scene. "He loaned Peter Cushing a waistcoat for the second one, they were great friends."

...quite a clever little way of including the movies into the Whoniverse Moffat but no... just... no!... just put Paul McGann's Doctor back into the Whoniverse on a more semi-permanent basis first please... (along with The Doctor's granddaughter Susan and The Doctor's daughter just after reintroducing Captain Jack on a more permanent basis too thankyou)... all that I can say to this is... thank God that Moffat is no longer running the show anymore... and... I'm watching you Chibnall... don't stuff up the Whoniverse too much mate... you're on notice sunshine... cheers.

Yes it's all a bit meta, or just plain silly. I LOVED that they made McGann's Doctor well and truly canon, but there was no need to include the sixties movies. No one was crying out for them to be canon, and it's just stupid. What next, the third Doctor has a collection of Worzel Gummidge videos because he gave advice to the actor? Just no, it's fan fiction gone mad.

Peter Capaldi is LIVE in Melbourne on The Project Desk tonight. I was offered tickets but can’t go #cries

I’ll definitely be watching him on Catch Up later though!

...yay!... thanks for the heads up inumeenu... much appreciated my friend... cheers.

Russell T Davies is a great man. Here is how to respond to criticism with class.
www.gallifreyannewsroom.com/?p=7180

...what a great way for Russell to respond to Eccleston's constant griping of what happened what?... 13 years ago?... Eccleston's season was in the 2005 reboot of the series... I've read before what Eccleston's gripes were about many years ago... at the time he may have possibly had a point in his constant whingeing back then but 13 years have passed and he's STILL banging on about it?... it seems to me at least that when Eccleston gets bored he starts mudslinging Russell and the great show of Doctor Who just to vent some sort of built up anger within himself... I think that he needs to just shut the fug up to be honest...

...after Russell's 'classy' (great description Meglos) response I think that if he keeps on about it any further within the future that he will lose any supporters or fans that he may have had in the Whovian universe very quickly and will just be sounding like a grumpy old fart rabbiting on about shit that nobody cares about any longer... give it a rest Eccleston... you're sounding like an idiot old son... I would hate to dislike you more than my most abhorrent Doctor of all time... Colin Baker... if you keep going... well... I'll say no more... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Eccelston is a jerk...thankfully he quit the best acting job in the UK, don't want the bad smell of him lurking about Who world.

He isn't a very good actor either, there are quite a few clanging moments with his portrayal, I find him really hammy and awkward, especially the dancing doctor...etc
I relate to 1st NuWho series as being all ROSE, and focus on Billy, and it is my least watched until Capt Jack arrives - how dire would this series be without Capt Jack.

And, now I LOL, LOL, LOL at dickhead Chris...David Tennant and Matt Smith are enjoying glorious acting careers post being the Doctor....Capaldi has a well established career already.
And fool Chris, so afraid of being typecast....all he can muster are villians now, he is a bitchy, jealous jerk.
That the great RTD even responded is far too graceful, piss off CEccelston

4BAA664F00000578-5670401-Star_power_The_Glasgow_born_actor_was_all_smiles_as_he_rode_thro-a-2_1524981230449.jpg

On the Gold Coast.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...paldi-reveals-bizarre-requests-gets-fans.html

CAPALDI ON GOLD COAST!

Reactions: kxk
...I've just watched the 'Kill the Moon' episode of Doctor Who where the Moon lays an egg... yup!... what a load of crap!... it has to be one of the worse episodes of Capaldi's run that I have ever watched... Capaldi was probably embarrassed to even do that bloody ridiculous episode if you ask me... plus that bratty Schoolkid 'Courtney'... ugh!... (Capaldi should've left that little brat on the Moon to save humanity from her I reckon) plus when Clara uses a simultaneous television broadcast to plead to humanity to help them make their choice by either turning off their lights to destroy the Moon or keeping them on to let the creature live is just plain ridiculous too... Peter Harness the writer of the episode must have been as high as a kite on something when he wrote that drivel...

...I'm no Scientist but even I realise that as the moon is increasing in mass as the embryonic creature grows that unless new material is being added to the moon then the mass will remain constant... sheesh!... that's an hour of my life that I won't get back... I remember watching this episode the first time around and let my disappointment slide after couple of questions at the time but not this time... I'll shut up now and will go away and sulk for a little while... I might have a sip of Rum... that'll fix me up... grrrrrr!... what the hell were they thinking?... cheers.

Back