Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

AVICI .......OMG, only 28........had his gallbladder & appendix removed in Australia, he has been very ill, very sad talented and a kid

No idea who he is...

i think he is a dj from what i read online. though before today i didn't know about him. i'm surprised news corp had him as a front headline until i remembered that they were probably going for the tragic youth angle.

No idea who he is...

i think he is a dj from what i read online. though before today i didn't know about him. i'm surprised news corp had him as a front headline until i remembered that they were probably going for the tragic youth angle.

LOL
You guys......dinosaurs......AVICI is/was a musical genius, song writer, producer, perfromer - DJ labels do not really capture what these artists actually do.

@reepbot, of course he is a HEADLINE, he is a HUGE INTERNATIONAL artist

Do you guys live in soundproof cupboards from yesteryear?
How could have not heard Wake Me Up or Levels......

I think you would like his lyrics @reepbot, especially Wake Me Up....could be your theme song

Check these songs out, I'm sure you will recognise them, you must at least know who Nile Rodgers is???

Nile...
'I'm shocked because I don't know medically what happened, but I can just say as a person, as a friend, and more importantly, as a musician, Tim was one of the greatest, natural melody writers I've ever worked with, and I've worked with some of the most brilliant musicians on this planet.'
4B62F18A00000578-5639943-image-a-35_1524307018686.jpg

and i know that he would be a headline somewhere, my point was that i was surprised he was a headline on news corp site considering that their website is geared towards baby boomers who fear and hate the young. stroking outrage through provocative headlines and shoddy reporting.

so by having him be the headline they were most likely implying: THE POINTLESS TRAGEDY OF YOUTH. or something like that.

Lyrics "Wake Me Up"

Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can't tell where the journey will end
But I know where to start
They tell me I'm too young to understand
They say I'm caught up in a dream
Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes
Well that's fine by me

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself, and I