Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
though i wonder what end of the spectrum this school is designed for? because there is a huge difference between high functioning and low functioning autism. just look up any youtube video about low functioning autism and you can see how different it is to high functioning.

thinking it over though, i think that they are aiming it for higher functioning children because the principal talked about aiming for these kids to go to mainstream schooling and move onto the workforce. and the fact of the matter is that someone low functioning should never ever be in a mainstream school. to do that would be unfair on everyone.

watching a mini series called 37 days. about the period of time between the assassination of archduke ferdinand and the start of world war one.

important mini series that 37 days thing. a warning to all future leader, and present as well, about how quickly war can happen.

Hey @Mooseface where are you in Germany again?

Anywhere near Wismar or Hamburg???

My boy is in Germany, Wismar tonight

30740485_2059905754224887_6338668698892863272_n.jpg
No, I’m much further south. Just outside Nuremberg. An hour north of Munich.

I hadn’t heard of Wismar before, that’s right at the top. I have heard of Hamburg, obviously. And have been there – it’s nice. I’m not there now though. But I do have friends there – maybe their kids are going!!

@kxk , my theme song is heaven help my heart by the greatest ever artist of all time tina arena. her lyrics speak to the wonder and sacred beauty of life.

"Heaven Help My Heart"

Two smiling faces
That's how it used to be
What once was forever
Now a faded memory
The perfect illusion
For a while I guess it was
Without explanation the bloom fell off the rose
Heaven help my heart
'Cause it's a lot like me
Wondering when this all will end and I find the love I need
I know it's out there somewhere
Somehow I still believe
I'm asking please
Heaven help my heart

This world can get crazy
These are troubled times
I'd walk through fire if love is what I'd find
It's out of my hands so I put my faith in you
I say a little prayer and hope that it comes true
Heaven help my heart
'Cause it's a lot like me
Wondering when this all will end and I find the love I need
I know it's out there somewhere
Somehow I still believe
I'm asking please
Heaven help my heart

i can't wait to see inigo on masterchef
If someone like that who has posted their pic on here a while back, or even more recently, went on a reality tv program, I don't think I would recognise them. They may seem familiar and I would have a niggling feeling I have seen them somewhere, but I don't know if I would be able to pin it down to being from here! I can't remember what inigo looks like except that you used to say she looked like blake lively, so I would have no show of clicking it was her if she popped up in Masterchef, MKR or any other show.

However seeing Mandy Patinkin on Masterchef I would tune in for :)

i wasn't the first to say that she looked like blake lively, but i did run with it as it was an easy reference. thinking now i don't think she looks like blake.

i remember what inigo looks like, well not exactly, but if i saw it on tv i'd know.

are you watching masterchef, @Isee?

and if so are you excited to see prince charles on the show? because i am. to see actual royalty on the show would be wonderful. it would be superb. as i am a big fan of the monarchy.

i wasn't the first to say that she looked like blake lively, but i did run with it as it was an easy reference. thinking now i don't think she looks like blake.

i remember what inigo looks like, well not exactly, but if i saw it on tv i'd know.

What if she went through extensive plastic surgery or gender reassignment surgery?

i'd still recognise her. if i can recognise her aliases i can recognise if she has changed. it's a gift....and a curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back