Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

It's stolen my heart already.
hqdefault.jpg
soooooo pretty

...I lasted a very short while with it kxk... it did my head in... it really did... cheers.
I have to watch it to the end, it is so peculiar, reminds me of watching pin ball machines all the flipping about, rules, and dramas
No resemblance to BB, and it kind of makes me cringe when they remind me
Now I have a smart big tv in my bedroom (chrissie pressie).....I watch too much rubbish

...I doubt that Jackie will go because I imagine that they want her to stay in there to see how she reacts to the other guy coming in so perhaps Shannon or Simone?... I have no idea really... cheers.

I have to watch it to the end, it is so peculiar, reminds me of watching pin ball machines all the flipping about, rules, and dramas
No resemblance to BB, and it kind of makes me cringe when they remind me
Now I have a smart big tv in my bedroom (chrissie pressie).....I watch too much rubbish
I am watching it too,it's an acquired taste

Clearly the US weird BB doesn't carry the bad rep for watching it we have here.Every Celeb is a super fan and proud of it.
It is soooooooo game intense, like a sport

...from that shot just then it looks like Oldie is beginning to get the 'Friar Tuck' baldspot starting up... just an observation on my part... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back