Skip to main content

Episode US Celebrity Big Brother (2018) - (USA/9Now) Episode Discussion

At Final 4 whoever wins HOH will also decide the two houseguests that get evicted and who will go with them to the final 2. Hope to god Ross or Marissa don't win the final HOH. Omarosa or Ari have got to win this.

At Final 4 whoever wins HOH will also decide the two houseguests that get evicted and who will go with them to the final 2. Hope to god Ross or Marissa don't win the final HOH. Omarosa or Ari have got to win this.

Omarosa will be next out. She was stupid for not putting Ari against Marissa for eviction. Ari is the biggest threat in the game and will win against anyone in the house. I can't see anyone beating her for HOH as well.

I hope Ross or Omarosa wins but I doubt it. Also hope that Ari goes next because I don't want her to win. The three houseguests I don't really like all season (Ari, Marissa and Mark) made it to the top 5. :rolleyes:

Has to be Mark or Ari. Omarosa can't play in F5 HOH

Good news. Even though unlikely, hopefully Ari leaves now..

I agree with @sav0001 I think they will target Omarosa as she can't compete in F5 HoH but can in F4... If Omarosa comes off I think Ari may be a safe bet as she'd be tough to beat in the F4 HoH... Hopefully the F4 HoH comp is the traditional 3 part comp...

I'm not a huge fan of the F4 HoH evicting 2 people... They really should have planned another fast forward double eviction for Saturday before the final and had the F3 HoH play out in the final episode...

Also not helping matters is the ChenBot. If you've seen one live eviction, you've seen them all thanks to her robotic hosting.
When she goes off script though she can be gold though - loved how she caught Brandi off guard last night.

I agree with @sav0001 I think they will target Omarosa as she can't compete in F5 HoH but can in F4... If Omarosa comes off I think Ari may be a safe bet as she'd be tough to beat in the F4 HoH... Hopefully the F4 HoH comp is the traditional 3 part comp...
They confirmed last night it is a one-off competition live in the finale, so I guess will be Q&A based, probably similar to the usual final part of the HoH.

I'm not a huge fan of the F4 HoH evicting 2 people... They really should have planned another fast forward double eviction for Saturday before the final and had the F3 HoH play out in the final episode...
Absolutely agree - they had the time to get two more people out before the finale - one more should have gone last Friday in a double eviction and then the other could have gone either on Wednesday or in a triple on Friday - and with a two hour ep they could have played out the triple eviction as three rounds.

I'm guessing the final 4 HoH will be a big showpiece event considering they didn't use the backyard for the live comps on Friday, so must have had something set up.

All in all though it has been a good series of BBUSA after the dullfest last summer. It's been consistently the highest rated show other than the Olympics over the last couple of weeks so definately potential for it to return in a mid-season slot next January but it would face more competition. More than anything though been a nice warm up to Big Brother Canada.

Last edited:
That's because she is an alcoholic. **slurp** I hope she's the next to go. I really don't want her to win this.
I think she is reality gold. While her manic behaviour and antics stops her winning anything, I really like watching her her. She is a kind hearted drunken mess.

All in all though it has been a good series of BBUSA after the dullfest last summer. It's been consistently the highest rated show other than the Olympics over the last couple of weeks so definately potential for it to return in a mid-season slot next January but it would face more competition. More than anything though been a nice warm up to Big Brother Canada.
I agree. I’m so glad I gave it a shot. Personally I like watching the human interaction more than the house games, so for me I’d prefer less game show time, more whisper in corners time, but all in all I can’t complain.

Totes in regarding BB Canada.

#Ross4thewin

I agree. I’m so glad I gave it a shot. Personally I like watching the human interaction more than the house games, so for me I’d prefer less game show time, more whisper in corners time, but all in all I can’t complain.

Totes in regarding BB Canada.

#Ross4thewin

I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself! BBUS is the prefect example of why the live feed is so vital for BB and why it's been so successful over the last 18 years... This is also a tough series to follow as it's so condensed... Competitions do eat up a decent amount of the story-line in the summer series but not to the extent they did for CBB...

I think with BBCAN you'll be much happier watching the human interaction part... Overall I think BBCAN does much better story telling than BBUS... The crappiest part of BBCAN for me is always the first eviction as they basically take the first 7 days and cram them in to the two night premier...

BTW they should be announcing the BBCAN cast on Wednesday!

When she goes off script though she can be gold though - loved how she caught Brandi off guard last night.

They confirmed last night it is a one-off competition live in the finale, so I guess will be Q&A based, probably similar to the usual final part of the HoH.

Absolutely agree - they had the time to get two more people out before the finale - one more should have gone last Friday in a double eviction and then the other could have gone either on Wednesday or in a triple on Friday - and with a two hour ep they could have played out the triple eviction as three rounds.

I'm guessing the final 4 HoH will be a big showpiece event considering they didn't use the backyard for the live comps on Friday, so must have had something set up.

I agree... Double evictions seem to be some of the most popular episodes and they usually result in some tension as they are literally forced to do a weeks worth of decision making in such a short amount of time... Given the fact that that both Metta and Keisha's evictions were rather dull an extra double eviction could have really added some excitement... Hopefully if they chose to pursue another celebrity series they can sort out some of these issues...

I think she is reality gold. While her manic behaviour and antics stops her winning anything, I really like watching her her. She is a kind hearted drunken mess.

Kind hearted? Have to disagree on that. She was really vile to and about James. I can't deal with people like her.

I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself! BBUS is the prefect example of why the live feed is so vital for BB and why it's been so successful over the last 18 years... This is also a tough series to follow as it's so condensed... Competitions do eat up a decent amount of the story-line in the summer series but not to the extent they did for CBB...

I think with BBCAN you'll be much happier watching the human interaction part... Overall I think BBCAN does much better story telling than BBUS... The crappiest part of BBCAN for me is always the first eviction as they basically take the first 7 days and cram them in to the two night premier...

BTW they should be announcing the BBCAN cast on Wednesday!

I can’t wait! As you know I have never watched BBCAN and this will horrify you being the BB King of contestants, I still have no idea who Nikki Graham is outside an occasional guest on Rylans show. I should probably watch Tim Dormers Canadian series and find out!
Kind hearted? Have to disagree on that. She was really vile to and about James. I can't deal with people like her.

Personally I find her kind hearted. I do get she plays a great evil witch. But I would hardly class her dislike of James as vile. They didn’t like each other. It’s okay not to like each other. In fact I think James quite liked their dysfunctional banter, and I for one enjoyed watching it. James’s reaction to Brandi’s cuntiness showed us how decent and likeable he is. His message to her was AWESOME!

Its pretty clear now that Ross, Marissa and Mark will be the final three. The only reason I am going to watch the final is to see if Shannon wins America's Favourite.

I did tip Mark early on and if Marissa and Ariadna have got any sense they wouldn't take Ross to the final two. I do think Marissa is a certainty for final two (and second place) as can't see why any of the other three would take one of the others over her. Credit to Ross for winning when he needed too but it has made a couple of key moments quite underwhelming and I'd rather Ariadna or Mark won really.

Back