Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

How did they know the question in the chest would be from Natalie Bassingthwaighte? Come on...

Now it's just a sponsored KFC ad, like when Kerry pretended it was her favourite food.

Your opinion is fine to have, unless you legally defame someone who may choose to take action, so STFU and let this site stay online, please.

...I'm not too sure as to why you seem to be a tad bit miffed towards me Tuttle in telling me to STFU but I don't appreciate it so if you can... could you please not do that again and just tell me your opinion and leave it at that thankyou... saying what I think about Alex on these forums is to me quite within the bounds of these forums that I'm aware of at least... or know of...

...I hardly think that Alex would sue only me for defamation being that I am just a small insignificant fish in the world of things... if he decided to take me to task on saying my opinion then so be it but he'd have to do the same for the other dozens upon dozens of insignificant people on other forums and Media like Facebook etc saying basically the same thing as I have said I imagine... so I doubt that it would ever eventuate somehow... and I'm pretty sure that this website will remain on line in spite of me ...

...in saying that... I still think that Alex doesn't give a fig about who the public vote for regardless and still does what he wants... and I still stand by on what I think about it personally regardless Tuttle... it may not please you or others but it is still my opinion anyway... if it upsets you then I'm sorry about that... for that I apolgise to you... cheers.

Did you even read what I wrote? You keep defaming someone and eventually they'll bite back, there's so much more to denigrate about this show, throw away lines about "fixing" the results is stupid, and actionable. We all get you don't like the producer, but seriously, grow up and stop spouting shit that could cause problems. And stop liking every post I make. Like what I post because you like it, not because you think it makes you popular.

Did you even read what I wrote? You keep defaming someone and eventually they'll bite back, there's so much more to denigrate about this show, throw away lines about "fixing" the results is stupid, and actionable. We all get you don't like the producer, but seriously, grow up and stop spouting shit that could cause problems. And stop liking every post I make. Like what I post because you like it, not because you think it makes you popular.

...okay Tuttle... a couple of things here... firstly... I did read your post quite thoroughly... you keep saying that I'm 'defaming' him... perhaps you and others may think that but that's what I think and if I want to say it I will regardless... if he wants to take me to task for that then so be it... it seems like a long stretch to me that he will but if he does I'll deal with it... I'll say whatever I want but if a Moderator on these forums tells me to stop because it could be to the detriment of the website I will... until then I'll say whatever 'shit' that I want to...

...and if I'm 'spouting shit' as you say then you are quite within your rights to tell me so too... but I talk so much 'shit' on these forums at all times to some people but I can't help what they think... if they don't like me then they don't have to... but I will continue to 'talk shit' as I have always done because obviously I'm quite full of it according to you at least... you don't have to like my 'shit' and are quite welcome to continue to say so if you wish...

...as per your request for me to 'grow up' I'm afraid that I have never been able to... my sweet darling wife has never been able to convince me to in the past 40 years together so I'm never going to be able to do that... also... if you read my credo at the bottom of my posts it reads:... "Growing old is compulsory... growing up is optional..."... I've lived my life since my early 20's by that credo so that will never change I'm afraid Tuttle...

...and finally...I 'like' everyone's posts if you notice because it's a sign of appreciation from me to everyone that I love the fact that I enjoy their posts... I enjoy everyone's opinions hence my 'likes' below their posts... but if you wish for me not to 'like' your posts only then I will stop 'liking' them if that is your wish... no problems for me... I'll just have to train myself not to automatically 'like' yours that's all... cheers.

FFS:

Stop the fucking bitching Tuttle.

You used to be fun, but lately you have been having a go at a few posters.

If we overstep the mark here, the mods will let us know.

I come here to have some fun, post my so called thoughts, hope to make people laugh etc.

As well with Steve Price returning to the jungle psychic/medium John Edward will be making an appearance next week...

It feels like an act of desperation to bump up ratings these two being involved... This is really the last season isn't it? :( How did it all go so wrong?

As well with Steve Price returning to the jungle psychic/medium John Edward will be making an appearance next week...

It feels like an act of desperation to bump up ratings these two being involved... This is really the last season isn't it? :( How did it all go so wrong?

...to be honest T.R... I never used to like Steve Price at all until his stint in the jungle last year and he converted me over by being the sport that he is... he never flinched in any trial whatsoever and showed us his genuine soft side which I liked seeing for a change so I don't mind him coming in to be honest...

...as for the 'Psychic' coming in... well that is an act of desperation for sure... him and Jackie can have a 'Psych-off'... angels at 20 paces or something?... the trouble is (in my humble opinion) is that Alex seems to be trying 'Big Brother' tactics in 'Celeb'... they are different shows altogether... he needs to remember that... but lets see how it pans out I guess?... cheers.

John Edward would have been locked in for quite some time.

When I heard that Steve Price would be coming back, I knew the show was about to die.

If the show does come back, I think they need new hosts.

Maybe get Steve Price as the host, he has been there done that.

Don't know who should replace Julia. (Not Keira or Tziporah)

The 'comedy' routine between Chris & Julia is now boring. (it's the same sort of shit, but different day)

Hope they get rid of Alex, as he is a show killer.

John Edward would have been locked in for quite some time.

When I heard that Steve Price would be coming back, I knew the show was about to die.

If the show does come back, I think they need new hosts.

Maybe get Steve Price as the host, he has been there done that.

Don't know who should replace Julia. (Not Keira or Tziporah)

The 'comedy' routine between Chris & Julia is now boring. (it's the same sort of shit, but different day)

Hope they get rid of Alex, as he is a show killer.

...sadly Kaz... I agree that the show seems to be slowly dying... but when you think of it Channel 10 have 'Australian Survivor' in their stable too... I imagine that with having both of the shows running at one stage or another that its only a matter of time before one of them goes due to exorbitant productions costs... Survivor rates better than Celeb so it's not too hard a task to imagine which show goes first... if it does come back next season it really needs to change a few things to refresh the format methinks!... anyhow... we'll soon find out when this season finishes I imagine... cheers.

...I'm 'Mr Stickyfingers' on there too lol!... well that's a few of us at least so far... when I went there yesterday much to my relief I saw this message...

View attachment 53703

...so I had instant 'peace of mind' and knew that this website was coming back at least... I don't think that you have to be a member of Twitter to be able to see the website Meglos so perhaps just use it as a reference perhaps?... either way at least it's a form of contact about what the status of this website I guess?... cheers.
followed you @LinsVZ

Back