Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 10

What should the show REALLY be called?…

• I’m an ex ‘Celebrity’ who wants to be relevant again please love me again then get me out of here!…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m an ex ‘Celebrity’ unlike Candice give me ‘charity’ give me a job please and get me out of here…

• I’m an ex sicko ‘Celebrity’ and I came on here just for the gross eating trials get me out of here!…

• I’m an ex ‘Celebrity’ and I heard that it’s the last season so fuckit! get me out of here!…

• Total voters
How is Brittney so pale as a ghost. She’s cute but needs to sit in the sun a bit. Looks vitamin D deficient

Thank f*** Tristan got voted in for this challenge. Anyone else and they would lose again. He was a champion with those answers. Snappy and I thought he was wrong a few times, like months with 28 days? I would have said 1 lol

Impressed with Candice getting through this challenge. While I am less afraid of snakes than insects; snakes at eye level and toads at hand level , that is heebie-jeebie level right there , I would suck at these challenges.

And…….. So…… DVR finished its schedule recording the second before they announce who’s going home! Arggghhh. Now I have to watch on demand with the ads and fast forward, watch more ads so I can see who got the 👢

ffs

And…….. So…… DVR finished its schedule recording the second before they announce who’s going home! Arggghhh. Now I have to watch on demand with the ads and fast forward, watch more ads so I can see who got the 👢

ffs
I must have missed it too….did someone get the boot?

The others made Tristan seem like a genius for solving simple child-friendly riddles.

It was a fake-out.
Like "it's time to go.... teams!"
Did you see how Skye looked directly at the camera when they announced there was gonna be an eviction 🤭

Though I reckon most of them knew it would be too early for an actual eviction, and to so casually drop one like that, but for Skye the whole eviction thing harkens down to BB days, she was looking at the camera to *reach out to us*.

Last edited:
Did you see how Skye looked directly at the camera when they announced there was gonna be an eviction 🤭

Though I reckon most of them knew it would be too early for an actual eviction, and to so casually drop one like that, but for Skye the whole eviction thing harkens down to BB days, she was looking at the camera to *reach out to us*.

That's why I didn't buy her crying over Julia's team not eating.

She knows the crying etc will get her airtime, she did it so many times in BB.

I hate the way they use the time when the nominations are announced to say hello to their loved ones.
I get that they know it's guaranteed airtime, but it's so lame.
Your loved ones are watching you almost every night anyway, they're not missing you.

I hate when they give signs.

Like Tristan touching both ears when he was nominated for the trial.

Back