Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 16

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…I’ve just got in so no idiotic Poll tonight folks… if anyone else wants to have fun creating a Poll and post this thread over the next few nights please feel free to do so… I’d like to sit back so you can have some fun too… anyway… I’m looking forward to tonight’s episode… cheers.

…evenin’ all… I think you’re right Kaz… bye Raymond… ha!… I just got to like the guy too lol!… cheers.

…my sweet darling wife just said “why don’t the turn that bloody music down!”… lol!… tell me about it luv!… cheers.

…I hope that Raymond enjoys his popcorn… it’s probably his last meal on the island… cheers.

…I said it the other night… I bet they end up all going home with diabetes… cheers.

…another observation from my sweet darling wife…

…my wife:… “Raymond’s popcorn was halfway down and now it’s full… and now it’s down again!… now he’s found an idol in it!”…

…me:… “it’s called ‘bad editing’ my love… I guess that he’s not going home now”… cheers.

…he’s got to get EVERYONE to vote for him so he can use his power?… and now he’s telling Feras?… fool!… cheers.

…if Raymond doesn’t go then maybe Feras will go?… now Feras knows that Raymond has to get everyone vote for him… Feras will obviously do what he has to do to fuck Raymond up so Feras doesn’t go home… cheers.

…if Raymond doesn’t go then maybe Feras will go?… now Feras knows that Raymond has to get everyone vote for him… Feras will obviously do what he has to do to fuck Raymond up so Feras doesn’t go home… cheers.

What is the power if he succeeds.

He has too, so someone can help him.

I think your hatred for players, can cloud your judgement. :laugh:🤣

…yeah maybe you’re right but telling Feras of all people?… surely it would’ve been better to tell ANYONE else rather then him?… that’s why Raymond is a fool… Feras is ruthless when it comes to staying alive in this game… cheers.

…the girls are getting their shit together… it’s great to see… cue Feras starting to panic… cheers.

Back