Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 8

…it always amazes me on just how quick you can type bleachy… have you got extra fingers on each hand or something?… lol!… cheers.

View attachment 63187
lol I don’t know what to say.

I’ve been a fast texter since the original brick Nokia days when you would have to multiple press each number to type out words. Perhaps that was good training.

My accuracy is not very high tho. Sometimes it’s quantity over quality with me hehe.

lol I don’t know what to say.

I’ve been a fast texter since the original brick Nokia days when you would have to multiple press each number to type out words. Perhaps that was good training.

My accuracy is not very high tho. Sometimes it’s quantity over quality with me hehe.
…hahaha!… when mobile phones like the Nokia brick came out… if someone tried to mug you and steal it you could bludgeon them to death with it to keep it… now… if a mugger wants to steal your phone… all you have to say to them is… “you find it… you can have it”… lol!… cheers.

…at least he knew that revenge was spelt with a capital ‘R’… congratulations to him… cheers.

…if Mark was even half the genius that he thinks he is… he’d still be 10 times behind in the IQ of the rest of the tribe… cheers.

…Jaden’s so tough that if a coconut fell off of one of the Palm trees and hit him on the head that only the coconut would endure any damage… it would shatter into a thousand pieces… (the coconut that is)… cheers.

I just heated my dinner. Did the girls run and tell Caroline that Mark wanted them to vote Kitty? Maybe Caroline was on the money that he really had nowhere to go

…I asked this last night… are they on an actual island or on a peninsula or something attached to the mainland I wonder?… cheers.

Back