Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 12

What are the most ‘cringy’ things that happen in show?

• Total voters
…I can’t believe that I’m saying this… but I’m actually finding Nick Cummin (in my pants) to be more tolerable in this show than in any other show that I’ve seen him in… is there something wrong with me?… am I coming down with something?.. cheers.

no beef just like people saying what they believe in, I'm for gay marriage but have nothing against others that are against it.

…I can’t believe that I’m saying this… but I’m actually finding Nick Cummin (in my pants) to be more tolerable in this show than in any other show that I’ve seen him in… is there something wrong with me?… am I coming down with something?.. cheers.
Well the main show we watched him on he dragged us along for 12 weeks to say no to both hotties at the end.. so probably is coming across abit better lol

…Debra is giving another of her epic ’acting’ Masterclasses again… ** yawn**… cheers.

…Zao… is that you in those posts?… cheers.
IS THIS ME?:
bat-dance-batchest.gif

...unfortunately not. But it’s kind of an ‘inside joke’ on a certain part of the internet. That’s who I try to embody in my posts here!

Well the main show we watched him on he dragged us along for 12 weeks to say no to both hotties at the end.. so probably is coming across abit better lol
…yeah… watching him on ‘The Bachelor’ was so tedious to watch… I wanted to chew my eyelids shut… cheers.

…that Aesha just laughed like a normal person again… no silent fake laugh… (confirming Kaz’s original statement that it was completely fake)… cheers.

…they should tell Nathan that in Australia the electrodes are put on your balls because we’re so tough here… 10,000 volts through the gonads is always quite ‘shocking’… thanks for participating folks (not you my inner voices)… nite all… sleep tight… have great dreams… cheers.

Why are they away from camp until early night for a challenge that generally would last no longer then 1/2 hour?
Yeah I also noticed that.. Probably the challenge site was a bit of a drive away from their campsite.

There’s definitely a lot of traveling about to get to some of those epic locations. Much better spot this year than previous years in South Africa.

So glad we don’t have Warren the Wombat this year!

…I’m quite enjoying the show tonight (minus the eating trial of course)… cheers.
I also quite enjoyed tonights show. There were interesting discussions and the challenges were all fun.

But yeah the peanut gallery did laugh at Julias jokes in the end being the main negative haha.

Your posts were super fun tonight Sticky!! Very on point, good job my friend. All the best until next time!

Back