Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Idols than Idol

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Well at least it isn't MAFS

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
…bleachy… are you going to nominate a head of house to keep us all in order while you’re gone?... we’ll be naked and afraid without you here… cheers.

I'm so fine with how this non elimination episode worked. At least both non eliminations so far have been said to the contestants prior to voting unlike what they've done with the exile and tribe swaps multiple times. I try my best to look at it as just another day without tribal. Which is fine.

And according to online spoilers
The next non-elimination is a Juror Removal twist, which suggests why they're merging at twelve and also suggests that the Jackie Med-Evac+Anajli vote has resulted in a planned F2 instead of F3

Damn, another lame result. The only interesting thing was seeing Simon get shafted.
Production must be high 5-ing each other over that fiasco.. Wow, we can save Hayley AND give George his own personal reward. Unkill 2 birds with one fake idol... stone

Why not just rename the show, "George of the Jungle"... (Hopefully like the original .. George slams into a tree {a tree called Liz} :arghh: :biggrin: )

a.jpg

Back