Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
Reggie has never deserved any respect as a winner.
She had no idea what was going on back when she was first on the show, and now she is completely oblivious.
When she is being dumb people find it endearing.
She got there by being herself & just enjoying herself, sorta like Sara-Marie, except Reggie won! That's what people love about her, she didn't need strategy, her personality made up for her lack of strategy!

I think that Tara’s is massive s head.he got this far because he lied to get though.Also Aleisha is dumb and just like Tara as she lied to get here.That is not bad as it is a game and a lot of my favourite players did it.But what I hate about Tara and Aleisha that they just sat and let drew do all the work to get a good place in the game.Then they got ride of him because no reasons.Also when some lies to them they get mad but they do any one.Also when they do the look on there face I just want to wipe it of they face.Also I would not trust them with anything

Last edited:
The only time ever that big brother has done something good, get the f*** out Tim

Back