Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 7 Discussion (18 May, 7:30pm)

If you were Joel, would you kiss Aleisha?

• Yes

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Who the fuck is Aleisha?

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…we’ve had a gecko lizard running around our house inside for about 5 days now and he has made himself comfortable by either living under or in our lounge chair sofa… his favourite room seems to be the lounge room… we can’t get him out so we’ve decided to live with him lol!… he loves running around the lounge room mainly so I decided to give him a name… his name is: ‘Larry The Lounge Room Lizard’… I’ve been leaving little bits of fruit in a saucer now and then on the floor but it’s not been touched much if any at all… hopefully he’s finding other food sources elsewhere…

…its like having a mini dinosaur running around lol!… when he finally finds his way back outside (we think that he came in through the garage when the door was open)…I’m going to miss him… at the moment I have to look around on the floor everywhere to make sure that I don’t run him over with my wheelchair lol!… in the meantime I keep looking for him whenever I’m inside… “here Larry Larry Larry…. here boy”… cheers.
It's normal for me to have several of these in the apartment. They eat mosquitoes, so I'm happy to have them around. Not so good if the cat catches them though, because he usually pukes them back up.

After 3 series of this format, they still aren’t the best at playing the game are they. What will it take for people to come in and play strategically properly. I’m happy to give the OG’s a bit of a pass. The newbies should be ready to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back