Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 23

A Poll on Polls…

• Polls are stupid;… they are a complete waste of time… besides… I have a life…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polls give me the screaming shits;… I refuse to do this stupid Poll… it’s ridiculous…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin all… I’ve started this Poll and thread today (Saturday) because I may not have time to do it tomorrow… there wasn’t too much left to have a Poll about for these moronic simpletons left at this stage of the game that hasn’t already been said so I ‘improvised’… have fun…. you can have multiple choices if you want lol!… cheers.

I've been pinning all my hopes on a Gronk not winning.
But while it would be immensely satisfying if he doesn't... without him, who actually deserves to win?
It would most likely be Josh, but I've found him to be a combination of boring, arrogant and untrustworthy.
Chrissy and KJ just don't deserve it.
So that leaves Shay I guess.

…I want Shay to win now because at least she has actively TRIED to win it at one stage or another… just as long as Gronk doesn’t win… cheers.

Maybe they didn't reveal the result their and then but Gronk did in fact win so they opted to scrap the live finale so they never have to reveal that fact and can say the series was axed before the end so they don't have to pay out the prize. 🤣
grrrrr hahaha in a time when doom & gloom obviously out weigh light & love, let's not go overboard...

I've been pinning all my hopes on a Gronk not winning.
But while it would be immensely satisfying if he doesn't... without him, who actually deserves to win?
It would most likely be Josh, but I've found him to be a combination of boring, arrogant and untrustworthy.
Chrissy and KJ just don't deserve it.
So that leaves Shay I guess.
But Josh has these incredible blue eyes. And he has made a few important decisions along the way that got him to the end. Chrissy would win by social game. Josh has a little more on his resume. I think in the end though, Gronk would have a better case over all of them.

y’all back to “the timezone”, huh??

Welcome back 😎

Good short hour long episode tonight thank goodness. Tomorrow is the 2 hour spectacular of watching these dumbies compete for the win and try to make it look like their game was deserving.

… Gronk admitting that he fucked up by playing his last idol… he’s still harping on about being a soldier… in case you haven’t heard him say it at least 10,000 times before… he was in the SAS you know… cheers.

…why didn’t KJ think of trying to make a play about 15-20 shows ago?… she’s realised what a moron she has been up until now and is just trying to save face to try and make us think that she’s had a plan all the way along and that she’s intelligent… well guess what Penelope Pitstop?… we’ve been watching your game… you’ve been totally clueless all the way through this… you are only one brain cell ahead of Chrissy… so don’t try and spin us fake shit now… we’ve been watching and we know better sweetie pie… cheers.

Back