Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 16

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… “I did a magnificent blindside of Jesse and I still have his idol!”… said Sam in tonight’s blurb (or something similar)… no Sam… you betrayed your ‘son’ and STOLE his idol you backstabbing bitch… there’s a big difference… I hope that you and your hubby Gronk go down big time because of the collective dealings of all the others banding together because I want to see both of your massive ego's deflate at a really rapid rate… neither of you deserve to win this game… cheers.

…I tried to create this poll but couldn’t work it out… this is how it would’ve been…

Sam is a bitch
Sam is a lying bitch
Sam is a lying backstabbing bitch
Sam is a lying backstabbing idol stealing bitch
Sam is a lying backstabbing idol stealing betraying bitch
Sam is a lying backstabbing idol steali…

…I guess that you get the gist of it so no need to add much more… cheers.

Sam’s explanation on Insta

And Jesse’s response

F994AF85-9527-4249-BA50-79F264210B5F.jpeg

…”what I did is one of the biggest moves in Survivor history!… me!… I did it!… nobody else… just me!”… yeah… something to be REAL proud of… bitch… cheers.

I’m not sure that any of that ^ changes my opinion of Sam …. But at least Jesse is being mature about it!

…Jesse is a clueless schmuck writing that drivel in his response…what a gullible numbnuts!… cheers.

…I love all of his big talk about avenging his brother Jesse… as if he can do anything whatsoever… cheers.

…I’ve come sooooooo close to dumping the rest of this series but have reluctantly kept watching it because I finally got Mrs Sticky interested in the show and now she’s hooked and wants to watch the rest of the season… I dunno… I just can’t win sometimes lol!… gosh darn it!… cheers.

…I tried to create this poll but couldn’t work it out… this is how it would’ve been…

Sam is a bitch
Sam is a lying bitch
Sam is a lying backstabbing bitch
Sam is a lying backstabbing idol stealing bitch
Sam is a lying backstabbing idol stealing betraying bitch
Sam is a lying backstabbing idol steali…

…I guess that you get the gist of it so no need to add much more… cheers.

I don't get the gist of it. 🤣

…what happens if you are halfway through this challenge and have to pee?… just pissing your pants on National TV just to remain in the game would not be a good look I guess?… cheers.

Back