The Voice 2021

Kingston

Canadian Royalty
Coaches for 2021!
Guy Sebastian
Jess Mauboy
Keith Urban
Rita Ora

Great to see Keith back and also the addition of Jess. Would have really loved an all Aussie line-up though.

Sonia back hosting too :rolleyes:

“‘A certain website’ reported in October that at least $10 million of Seven’s budget would go towards securing a megastar coach, though at the time it’s understood they were trying to lock down Mariah Carey.”

1. Rita Ora is far from a “megastar”
2. Mariah was never a serious contender. She’d never settle... $20 Million and she still wouldn’t have even responded. If she was interested in another talent show it would be US based. Once again that website is proving that they’ll pretty much publish any bs rumour no matter how illogical it sounds.

If Rita Ora is their 'megastar' and they have dished out a huge amount on her, it's another waste of money of Jessie J proportions.
Knowing where the quote came it's blown way out of proportion. Their source could have simply said "international" and they'd find a way to turn it in to clickbait.

30 mins in and still no ad break...
No ad break at all on 7plus.

Anyway, what did you think of the show @Affable ? And anyone else who watched it...

It didn't feel any different to Nine's version for me (so far) and I enjoyed it. Some great voices and I think I like that the judges have unlimited choices because in past seasons they tended to go too fast too early and left no places for the later auditionees.

No ad break at all on 7plus.

Anyway, what did you think of the show @Affable ? And anyone else who watched it...

It didn't feel any different to Nine's version for me (so far) and I enjoyed it. Some great voices and I think I like that the judges have unlimited choices because in past seasons they tended to go too fast too early and left no places for the later auditionees.

Show was good. My opinion is probably bias though as Rita Ora is my favourite singer of all time.

The Voice premiered last night with 1.33 million, 2nd highest rated premiere ever. Easily beat The Block (747k, lowest rated episode in a decade) and Survivor (609k).

Will be interesting to see how it rates tonight with no Olympics surrounding it.

Back