Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 17 Discussion (26 May, 7:30pm)

Are you enjoying this years house tasks so far?

• Yes, they are amazing.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • No, they are awful.

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Maybe, they are mixed.

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
I honestly think that this season has been more interesting because people have been more willing to make moves. And there are some fascinating housemates like Ari and Daniel. But the editing and childish games means that it is awful.
(cough) I agree w/Columbo
However, the reason this season resonates w/me has to do w/the people I've met in this Forum
((((hugs)))

(cough) I agree w/Columbo
However, the reason this season resonates w/me has to do w/the people I've met in this Forum
((((hugs)))
Awwwww.
But yes, I like this funny forum. I don’t watch as much Australian tv these days from over here (Europe) - mainly iview - but I still watch some and it’s fun to see what people are saying about it here.

Awwwww.
But yes, I like this funny forum. I don’t watch as much Australian tv these days from over here (Europe) - mainly iview - but I still watch some and it’s fun to see what people are saying about it here.
I'm a Yank, life long Californian but have lived all over. So you are from Melbourne but ex pat in Europe. Nice to meetcha

Hallo, nice to read you all :)

Two days ago I started to watch BBAU 13. Huge problem: there's always Daniel in every scene. Is he an Australian celebrity?

So watched last night and part of a show last week with my twin sweep getting evicted
Don’t feel I missed much, too many intruders/HMs, just wanted them all gone
Liking the older woman who stayed

Who is Christina in an alliance with, besides her new toy?
Tilly and Dan still the 2 people who interest me, and sometimes Ari
All the rest suck to varying degrees

Are SJ and mrs MAFS still besties?
Celeb Apprentice is more fun to watch

Golly, I hope folk do not judge me by the wide ranging free streaming telly I watch
I'm a life long Californian
However, I've been lucky to have an iconoclastic group of friends from the world
None of like to waste money on paying for stuff
So in 2008, we (cougn) shared things that were sling shot (particularly Yank & Brit)
Anyway, clicked follow on you again (not sorry)
Cheers for the (again) validation that this Forum is well worth visiting (lurking or not)
Yeah really. What is it with following people?

Well just caught up, and that sure as hell was tedious. In 4 and a half hours, I learned barely anything about the housemates. Who is Mary aligned with ? What do they do in their spare time ? What do they talk about outside their scripted lines schedules ?

Instead it took a long time to basically send Mitch home with a lot of cooked, scripted & fake drama in amongst some mindless, survivor style challenges.

Last edited:
I like how Tilly says Brenton is a massive physical threat yet Brenton hasn’t won any challenges and she nailed every single challenge

I like how Tilly says Brenton is a massive physical threat yet Brenton hasn’t won any challenges and she nailed every single challenge
She’s done well to stay ‘under the radar’ with her challenge beast status.

Back