Skip to main content

Challenge Threats?

s2art

Glistening Purple Member
Given that Katie and Jessica have yet to win a challenge how is it that Daniel and the others see them as a threat?

True, but I think they might have meant that those two are close in the house?
intersting point the edits we see often don't reflect what the speaker is saying, all is edited to suit the producer/directors intentions, ie a better "game"

Tilly and Mel are much bigger challenge threatens
I still believe Tilly had some advantage in that challenge yesterday. She breezed along, looking like she was making barely any effort at all, while the stronger HMs were all sweating, straining and exhausted.

I still believe Tilly had some advantage in that challenge yesterday. She breezed along, looking like she was making barely any effort at all, while the stronger HMs were all sweating, straining and exhausted.
She understood to stand on tiptoes to pull bar down in front of her (and told others that strategy) instead of keeping arms up entire time

She's a stripper, do you have any idea how much upper body strength is needed to climb up those poles?

She's a stripper, do you have any idea how much upper body strength is needed to climb up those poles?
I did not know that. And of course pole dancers do need massive upper body strength, however not all strippers pole dance and not all pole dancers strip.
Admittedly I have not been as engaged this season, how do yo know she is a stripper? Is she a stripper or a pole dancer too, or is she both?

Last edited:
Once again, NEITHER of the reputed biggest threats succeed in last nights challenge. Got to admit though, Tilly is shaping up to be a formidable game player though. Assuming her strategy is what she is telling us all through the diary room!

I also agree and feel she had an advantage in last night's challenge too.

Well of course she had an advantage, she's obviously the lightest housemate, while at the same time with her profession giving her a far greater amount of upper body strength proportionally than many others.

Back