Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 7 Discussion (5 May, 7:30pm)

Did You enjoy last nights double surprise episode ending?

• Yes, It was awesome

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • No, It was awful

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Hmm, It was mixed

Votes: 19 28.8%

• Total voters
The looks on Mel, Danny and Nick’s face was pretty priceless when Carlos was evicted.

Still no mention of Intruder, Brenton!

I wonder if someone has to unexpectedly leave and he’s a replacement housemate?

I think there are at least 2 intruders to come.

I keep saying this, but I just don't get why they don't put up three people they want out - Jess, Katie, whoever else is suctioned to Katie's arse - and then it doesn't turn on someone's whim/power move. Someone from the opposing side goes. So irritating these 'safe' nominations and split votes.

Kind of ironic that Channel 9 broadcast an episode of Driving Test this afternoon featuring the same Carlos failing at a driving test, the same day this episode of him getting evicted on Big Brother aired.

48e558e8de935b17ca15f62fc7f47a48.gif

Oh I just found the episode on 7plus. There’s a whole other segment. That wasn’t played on 7plus 😮
they showed the countdown then cut to an ad break. For a moment there I wasn't sure if that was a very abrupt ending to the show or not. But no.

I like Christina, Ari, Marley, Tilly and Melissa.

Don't mind the others.

Daniel is my least liked, since he started this alliance stuff. Also Jess, least liked as well. I’m not against a person for being aligned to Daniel either- exception made to Nick- I don’t like him that much either.

Until Sunday.

Back