Skip to main content

MAFS 2021

If Booka was getting a good edit, who else is. Jake maybe. Jake cheated on an ex, so isn't Mr Nice.

The Patrick and Belinda nude thing was weird, and not in a good way.
I don't buy the shy dorky facade at all, they seem all wrong, especially Patrick.
If you were a shy awkward dork you wouldn't suddenly nude up on one of the most watched shows on television.

Thrown under the bus award tonight goes to Booka. So she's not just boring, she's insane.

If Booka was getting a good edit, who else is. Jake maybe. Jake cheated on an ex, so isn't Mr Nice.
Apparently Jake had some huge red flags, potential legal issues, that were edited out according to Bec..
I wouldn't believe a word she says to be fair

So Jason doesn’t want to talk to Alana....he just wants sex.???? What an arse hole.

Brett doesn’t like Booka’s “ intensity” ....he just wants sex???? Another shallow arsehole

Booka must believe any old shit, tabloids, conspiracy theories etc
If all it takes is one shitty troublemakers bullshit to set you off on an extreme tangent,

I'm behind as I had a phone call I couldn't refuse🤬
But I'm here and caught up to them arriving at the drama party!

Booka must believe any old shit, tabloids, conspiracy theories etc
If all it takes is one shitty troublemakers bullshit to set you off on an extreme tangent,

I don’t think that is fair. Brett seems close to Patrick. Would have told him all that shit.

Reactions: kxk
Back