Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

There you go trying to weasel your way out of what you posted before. You posted that it's none of our concern why affable suddenly and suspiciously one day started to sing from the right wing playbook. I pointed out to you why it was our concern.

And going personal again is not helping you.

What are you offended about, that you are a dickhead? Well sorry but that is the reality.

I just think that considering you have been banned twice before for insulting other posters that maybe you should be more careful about what you post.

I'm only looking out for you.

I just think that considering you have been banned twice before for insulting other posters that maybe you should be more careful about what you post.

I'm only looking out for you.

I don't care about what you think I should post or how I should post. I am not censoring myself for no one. I am who I am. If you don't like it, then fuck off.

I actually don't give a shit about being banned. Hopefully next time is a perm ban.

I don't care about what you think I should post or how I should post. I am not censoring myself for no one. I am who I am. If you don't like it, then fuck off.

I actually don't give a shit about being banned. Hopefully next time is a perm ban.

Well you can be an enjoyable poster when you are not insulting other posters or posting unfunny housewife gifs.

Well you can be an enjoyable poster when you are not insulting other posters or posting unfunny housewife gifs.

I've thought I've made my view on this clear...

tumblr_np9sgto5zN1ql5yr7o1_400.gifv

There you go trying to weasel your way out of what you posted before. You posted that it's none of our concern why affable suddenly and suspiciously one day started to sing from the right wing playbook. I pointed out to you why it was our concern.

And going personal again is not helping you.
Weasel? LOL. Ive tried to clarify for you three times now. Im not indulging you more.
.Going personal? LOL.
Since you kindly provided some advice for me in not diluting my messages, I have one final one for you.
Be consistent and honest in your posting. Driven agendas are transparent.
This trite semantic table tennis for the sake of it is your domain not mine.

I am far from complacent when it comes to covid. Anyone visiting this thread is not complacent. I do want my knowledge to be evidence based and that site was an example of where I start some of my learning from. I was genuinely asking what you were referring to. I wanted to understand what you meant as what I have looked at so far has not given me what you are referring to. As for stat is only one thing, yes it is, but it is an important thing. Without data we cannot measure change. Measurement in turn should influence and impact the way a we act and decisions made. Numbers will never tell the whole story but they can tell you a lot.
...again with the accusations... when did I call you complacent?
I was referring to population density especially in big centers like Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Karachi, Islamabad, Teheran, Kairo etc.
If you have ever visited one of those places for more than just a night's stay over, you will ask yourself how, with such antiquated hospitals and medical equipment and the shortage of well trained medical workers, a virus such as C19 can be contained so quickly and kept in check when compared to some Western countries.
You will also ask yourself how reliable the figures being paraded can be when considering the outdated, awkward workings and machinations of the bureaucracy, mostly remnants from colonial times. Unlike your phone, they never got regular updates.
Often, considérations must be given to beliefs and other cultural sensitivities such as 'saving face'.
All of this is just the tip of the iceberg. Suddenly, the numbers on our stats table begin to look suspicious and you wonder how countries that were in danger of great damage to their population, food production and transport and other basics to just survive, how they miraculously managed to bring those numbers on our stats table down.

How do you think this is possible?

Weasel? LOL. Ive tried to clarify for you three times now. Im not indulging you more.
.Going personal? LOL.
Since you kindly provided some advice for me in not diluting my messages, I have one final one for you.
Be consistent and honest in your posting. Driven agendas are transparent.
This trite semantic table tennis for the sake of it is your domain not mine.

You haven't clarified anything.

And yes driven agendas are transparent, like your agenda to defend affable not out of concern, but for your own personal entertainment.

Back