Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

I am curious @Affable, are you really right wing or just posing for effect?
How do you reconcile being gay and supporting the right wingers who blatantly despise gay people,
and all LGBTQIA people are according to them, disgusting, repellent,not human
Your head must want to explode
This is below you kxk.
And then to boot in the qualifier of "right wingers who blatantly despise gay people...and all.....LGBT" without any basis of fact but mere projection.
Im sure affable can choose as to what he supports and who he supports with his own reasoning and distinction. So I dont think you need be concerned on his behalf.
Bit of a cheap post on all accounts and I know you are better than that.

Last edited:
Do you think Biden would have done a better job?

I don't think Biden would do that much better if he was President right now. Leaders can try but managing this virus also depends on public cooperation too.

I think many Americans are more concerned about restrictions to their freedoms than the health aspect of the virus.

I am curious @Affable, are you really right wing or just posing for effect?
How do you reconcile being gay and supporting the right wingers who blatantly despise gay people,
and all LGBTQIA people are according to them, disgusting, repellent,not human
Your head must want to explode

What do you think of people on the left who oppose homophobia from the Christian right while not acknowledging the homophobia present in other groups or societies?

Yet... journalists and other bogans keep asking - When is the pandemic over? -- When will we have a vaccine? -- When will things go back to normal?

People should just accept that this pandemic is the indefinite reality and adapt. Trying to get specifics on a very dynamic situation is draining in my opinion.

Back