Skip to main content

Voting Poll

Who did you vote to win?

• Total voters
Seen what looks like a lot of middle aged women voting for him too. And I wouldn't discount the AFL crowd, there's gonna be a lot of votes heading Dan's way. It's his to lose in the end.

If he does win, get ready for a lot of pissed people. It will just be the cherry on the cake for all 3 reality show finales this week to have a winner that many people would not be happy if they won.

Sav. I find you honest and articulate in your postings.
But dont you think you are unfairly abusing the system?
Is this the way you want an honest vote to go?
Or is it I am so naive to believe this approach is so not widespread.?
I knew ratings could be skewed to deliver a desired result to stakeholders but i never imagined such duplicitious behaviour from you sav.
My belief systems are shattering in front of my welled up tearing eyes.

I don't think its abusing the system as in past seasons you could vote as many times as you wanted via phone/sms. And if 7 sets up a system that can be manipulated like this, then more fool them.

I don't think its abusing the system as in past seasons you could vote as many times as you wanted via phone/sms. And if 7 sets up a system that can be manipulated like this, then more fool them.
I cannot argue the argument of fools leaving themselves open.
My naivety at play.

I did say awhile back somewhere, cant remember, that when it came to a close there will be a lot of traditional non-reality afl fans getting in and voting. Especially now when in covid confinement times.
Profile.
Still doesnt change the fact im about 10 years or so older and can still kick a footy better than him.

Reactions: kxk
The system is why I've managed to chuck 10 on the Gozza. I'm getting all my friends who are footy fans to just go on and vote for him too.
WHY?....
I don’t get why any footy fan would be a loser dan supporter
He is a footy failure from what we have heard, why support his nothing career, and then he has been a shitty boring hm
He is no athlete, he can’t win that would be so abnormal

WHY?....
I don’t get why any footy fan would be a loser dan supporter
He is a footy failure from what we have heard, why support his nothing career, and then he has been a shitty boring hm
He is no athlete, he can’t win that would be so abnormal
Because he's a meme in the footy community, so why not chuck some meme votes on him?

Aren’t the terms that you can only vote once?

I’m sure (if the voting is legit) that multiple votes would be cancelled. They would surely be able to work out genuine votes or not?

Aren’t the terms that you can only vote once?

I’m sure (if the voting is legit) that multiple votes would be cancelled. They would surely be able to work out genuine votes or not?
With the same credentials, yes. It’s considered a separate vote as long as the email is different.

Oh so I could have 5 email addresses, use the same name and postcode and vote then?
They might have processes in place to weed out some of those. It's more likely they'd let it through with different names. Then again who knows what their level of care is at this point. If they have their winner that they picked then they aren't gonna do much to change it.

They might have processes in place to weed out some of those. It's more likely they'd let it through with different names. Then again who knows what their level of care is at this point. If they have their winner that they picked then they aren't gonna do much to change it.

I don’t think it’s really fair if they let that happen. What is stopping from someone spending all day using multiple email addresses and voting?

Hopefully they can tell what’s genuine or not with ip addresses and other means.

I have only voted once in good faith. I’m going to be pissed if multiple voting is allowed.

I don’t think it’s really fair if they let that happen. What is stopping from someone spending all day using multiple email addresses and voting?

Hopefully they can tell what’s genuine or not with ip addresses and other means.

I have only voted once in good faith. I’m going to be pissed if multiple voting is allowed.

True. There are people on this forum who self admittedly told everyone that they voted multiple times.

Back