Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Sarah

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Sophie

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Xavier

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
I'm surprised by Chad, I was expecting him to be bitchy, but he comes across as very nice. I honestly think this is a very shit top ten. I'd honestly have to go for Kieran, Marissa, Hannah or Sarah for who I want to win.

I don't really feel much for anyone left. Even if we had the public vote theres no one I genuinely feel anything for to warrant me voting to save/evict them.

would love for marissa to win out of these 10 lol :)

but would be happy with anyone except kieran, mat or dan

I'm hoping for a Chad win because
  • attractive
  • sweet personality
  • genuine
  • stands the strongest chance of winning up against the ppl I dislike haha

I haven't read the spoilers, I don't want to read the spoilers, and this seems a good-enough place to put it ---

Could people please stop posting stuff that reveals who isn't going to be in much longer anyway, and who isn't in the 'top three' etc during the daily threads. Thank you.

I voted Marissa. She's not the most likable one in there, but she's the least dislikable for me.

Ian ... who woulda still been in da house if it wasn't for the shamefully rigging done to give WHMENUC (Worst HM Eva N Unhappy Camper) a 2nd shot at annoying us all for too long.

Anyhoo, is pretty obvious LOTSA rigging n priming of HMs going on via instructions given by Cornelius/BB in the Diary Room.

Like, how obvious woz Xavier's eviction room n diary room acting/dramatizing re: pretending to be in anguish over voting choice? Not looking at the diary room camera, looking at the ground, hiding facial expressions (including guilty "I can't keep the act/lie up n am about to laugh" smiles that he tried to hide with his hand while squirming around on the chair n not looking the camera in the eye).

This season is utterly rigged AFAIC.

That said, while the likes of Soobong n Ian were still in the house n WHMENUC hadn't been evicted for the first time, I reckon there seemed to be a much nicer human element about it all. Quite different to every other season of Oz BB, so much so I began to think there is some hope for not only BB but also Oz in general. I was particularly impressed by how most of the evicted HMs conducted themselves in their exit interview, with much being said being kind, somewhat considered n considerate, polite, encouraging, reasonably good mannered, n dare I say, good-natured fair go good on ya cobber unselfish Oztralian.

Ah, but all good things must come to an end?

Anyhoo++, now that WHMENUC has been double-tapped at long last, here's to hoping the remaining HMs go back to presenting a better side of being an Oztralian ... like the likes of Soobong n Ian n other earlier evicted HMs pleasantly exampled, aye?

regarDS

Sarah is such a sweet little housemate who i would just love to see win. Failing that, I wouldnt mind a Kieran win either for something a bit different. Xavier and Hannah are nothing but boring filler housemates.

I voted Kieran, he's an underdog who has pushed himself beyond his comfort zone. Angela is gone so he's by far the next most entertaining person over all. Can't stand Daniel and the rest are just boring people.

Ian ... who woulda still been in da house if it wasn't for the shamefully rigging done to give WHMENUC (Worst HM Eva N Unhappy Camper) a 2nd shot at annoying us all for too long.

Anyhoo, is pretty obvious LOTSA rigging n priming of HMs going on via instructions given by Cornelius/BB in the Diary Room.

Like, how obvious woz Xavier's eviction room n diary room acting/dramatizing re: pretending to be in anguish over voting choice? Not looking at the diary room camera, looking at the ground, hiding facial expressions (including guilty "I can't keep the act/lie up n am about to laugh" smiles that he tried to hide with his hand while squirming around on the chair n not looking the camera in the eye).

This season is utterly rigged AFAIC.

That said, while the likes of Soobong n Ian were still in the house n WHMENUC hadn't been evicted for the first time, I reckon there seemed to be a much nicer human element about it all. Quite different to every other season of Oz BB, so much so I began to think there is some hope for not only BB but also Oz in general. I was particularly impressed by how most of the evicted HMs conducted themselves in their exit interview, with much being said being kind, somewhat considered n considerate, polite, encouraging, reasonably good mannered, n dare I say, good-natured fair go good on ya cobber unselfish Oztralian.

Ah, but all good things must come to an end?

Anyhoo++, now that WHMENUC has been double-tapped at long last, here's to hoping the remaining HMs go back to presenting a better side of being an Oztralian ... like the likes of Soobong n Ian n other earlier evicted HMs pleasantly exampled, aye?

regarDS

Anyhoo++, it's been privately pointed out to me by Big (ohnevamind) that I may have been both inaccurate n unfair with the "WHME" aspect of my "WHMENUC" acro in the above post, and so, because I'm a reasonable sorta fella who is willing to admit to the occasional error, I hearbyebye wish to amend it to simply "Unhappy Camper".

oh, n plz stop trying to engage with me in private, folks. I don't like it n kinda find it creepy, mkay? ;-) :)

That being said, we should all the courage n confidence say wot we wanna say, publicly, aye?

REgarrrrDs

would love for marissa to win out of these 10 lol :)

but would be happy with anyone except kieran, mat or dan

I'm hoping for a Chad win because
  • attractive
  • sweet personality
  • genuine
  • stands the strongest chance of winning up against the ppl I dislike haha

Same thoughts here.

Either Sophie or Chad. Probably Sophie though. I’ve noticed with Chad that when he talks about Sophie he always says “in this house” or “in here” or something, which makes me think that his connection with her will finish when she’s no longer useful to him (ie: in the house). Hopefully I’m wrong, because they seem to click well, and who doesn’t love a great HIMYM story?

Back