Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 11 Discussion (29 June)

While the housemates were all boxed in during last night's episode, are you all boxed out now?

• Yes, I hate boxes.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No, I love boxes.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Maybe, Boxes can be both good and bad depending on the context.

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe tomorrow and Sunday non-eviction, and then possibly a Marissa exit on Monday?
I really don't think the Covid-19 episode is going to be any different from the regular format. So I don't think there'll be any non-eviction episodes. Though happy to proved wrong.

Is she seriously trying to twist chads mind? Angela was smart at the start, now she goes and talks to everyone saying that Casey is a threat.. you seriously don’t think that will back fire to you Ange?

I really don't think the Covid-19 episode is going to be any different from the regular format. So I don't think there'll be any non-eviction episodes. Though happy to proved wrong.
They have to do something. There are 24 episodes, 20 HMs and only one non-eviction ep so far of six required to have a F3.

Is she seriously trying to twist chads mind? Angela was smart at the start, now she goes and talks to everyone saying that Casey is a threat.. you seriously don’t think that will back fire to you Ange?
What other option does she have?
death thrashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back