Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 10 Discussion (28 June)

Who is your pick to go tonight?

• Xavier

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Angela

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Dan

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Someone else

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela getting the villains edit next episode, which may be her last.

Sarah calling her a deceitful liar is a bit rich.

Seems Angela is judged by a different standard compared to others in the house.

v2eVt9C.gif

Is the purpose of strategy talk just to deceive people? It seems common for some housemates to vote differently to what can be inferred from pre-eviction footage, unless there are other discussions that might have been edited out by production to create unpredictability for the viewers?

Angela getting the villains edit next episode, which may be her last.

Sarah calling her a deceitful liar is a bit rich.

Seems Angela is judged by a different standard compared to others in the house.

v2eVt9C.gif

Is that Dan's nose?

It really is bizarre. 50,000 people applied to be on the show and they cast a bunch who seem to think they are on a church camp and must never tell a lie, bluff, or strategise.

The reasons for voting are so inconsistent! There's certainly something fishy going on re: who the producers want to stay and til when, etc.

I mean, how can tonight Shane be "the biggest threat" when you have Angela and Marissa sitting beside him? Who's won the most challenges? Who's previously succeeded in taking out competition?

You expect me to believe the majority willingly voted Shane over Angela and Marissa? Give me a break...

Shane's exit interview pretty much predicts what's gonna actually gonna happen in the house. Shane knew what was about to happen, and couldn't stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back