Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

This was 2nd time, Yvie shut Justin down regarding weight.

1st time, he was saying, he doesn't care about someones weight, as long as they happy about what they look like & don't bitch about it etc etc.

Yvie & Angie then bitched & said he was basically fat shaming her.

I laughed when Justin got the stars last night.

Julia & Chris were almost high fiving each other with happiness, when he was failing.

IMO: It was setup for a fail.

Sucked in to Alex & co.

Justin has been a gift to this season. It could have been bordering on a snoozefest without him. Imagine if Luke and his stories were the main focus.

Natasha became the third evictee in a row to shade him after leaving the show. *lists everyone else* "I love them all. Even Justin".

Have a look at this unprofessional-ism straight from the horse's mouth.

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Australia
King Justin Action Figures, coming to all good retail stores near you for RRP of $299.99 😘

Lots of people are bagging Yvie & saying she said she hates people talking about weight, yet she keeps mentioning it.

Some have said she would have got weighed before the show, knowing what happens later on.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Didn't Yvie at one stage during the show, call Justin a white, skinny entitled male.

If so, that means it's ok for her to judge someone on not only their weight, but their skin colour & sex.

That means she is a hypocrite.

Hi Kaz,

Sorry I don't know how to send a link but I'll try a copy to answer your question.

The Gogglebox pairing still weren't convinced, later blasting Justin's opinion when he was out of earshot.
"Sorry white privilege skinny handsome male, please don't sit there and tell me what you hate about people who are the complete opposite of you," Angie said.
Meanwhile, Yvie had a similar response.

The above was copied from https://www.nowtolove.com.au/realit...f-here/im-a-celebrity-justin-fat-people-53788.

Both seem to have similar views about Justin
I think he is too vain and self absorbed, but he is controversial and young and fit which makes him competitive in challenges.

Yvie had better not win for her, don't be mean to fat people rant

Get over yourself, you are liked/were liked for your personality
And you used to have a nice face, but now I see differently.......you are kind of ignorant and not too bright

You wouldn't believe it but I have done a full 360 on Justin. I even want him to win now. He deserves to win. I just get who he is now: his story. People should give him a break. He has become a target for people to pick on. The thing is Justin is learning from this experience and growing and becoming a better person. Give him a chance.

I just know he is going to get treated so badly on the final. History is going to repeat itself and he is going to recieve the Laurina treatment when she came 3rd. She was a bloody champion in those Tucker Trials but she was treated unfairly by Dr Chris and Julia in that eviction interview.

Hope I'm wrong.

I don't think there is a hope of Justin winning. Dr Chris and Julia would have egg on their face. Imagine if he won? I can't imagine them two being very happy... I think he will be sabotaged from winning.

At the end of the day it is (well should be) up to the public who we want to win.

Glad you can now see the good in Justin that some of us saw from the start, @GrantGotGold.

I'm hoping Shane goes next. I don't dislike him but he doesn't bring much to the table. My ideal elimination order from now on would be - Shane, Angie, Yvie, Luke, Richard, Justin. But maybe Luke needs to go now too or he'll sneak in for an under the radar win.

I agree @GrantGotGold

If Justin makes the last 3, they will show unseen footage of him.

Last night I wanted of hit both Chris & Julia the way they were happy that Justin was slower in the trial.

They so wanted him to be blamed for the lose & not getting any stars.

Also wanted to smash the megaphone thingy Yvie was screaming into. (Loved how she was telling them to hurry up etc, yet couldn't do it herself.

I actually think the wider exposure has helped Justin. The promotion of him good or bad has certainly put him in the limelight.
Its like getting an extra generous edit and focus.
The more youre the subject, the more people react, discuss and focus on him. Which in turn make people want him to stay awaiting the next drama concerning him. On camera in the jungle or off camera by the hosts.

Back