Skip to main content

Big Brother House photos now

Thanks for sharing - thought it had been gutted completely so that's a surprise to see.
Yeah the reports of it being demolished were overblown, they just gutted all the fittings and gear.

But I am surprised it's still quite intact even now. Thanks for posting, mystery member.

Yeah the reports of it being demolished were overblown, they just gutted all the fittings and gear.

But I am surprised it's still quite intact even now. Thanks for posting, mystery member.

I believe that area is still eventually marked for redevelopment as part of Coomera Town Centre...

Does anyone else remember that video that was uploaded to YouTube and afterwards removed of a full walkthrough done in about 2016-17? It showed everything including crawl spaces and full camera runs, and was about 50 minutes long. Anyone got any idea why it would have been removed?

@BigBrotherCritic I wouldn't be surprised if the guy trespassed to get that footage. IIRC, some scenes showed gaps in the perimeter fencing where sections of the iron sheeting had blown (or been kicked) over.

And thanks for the pics @kainaussie :). The most recent imagery aside from this was Queensland Globe (qld government) until Google Earth imagery was updated to August 2017.

Only if you'll go with me.

giphy.gif

Went to DreamWorld probably a year or two ago and went off track and had a look though a window and noticed it was similar to the control room, it had wallpaper from all the seasons of BB still on the wall still in perfect condition.

Went to DreamWorld probably a year or two ago and went off track and had a look though a window and noticed it was similar to the control room, it had wallpaper from all the seasons of BB still on the wall still in perfect condition.

What, no Pics ?

I think I most likely would have took a couple snaps but I really can't 100% remember. I'll try and get my old phone up and running to see if I can track down anything. From memory, the windows were pretty tinted as well.

I see the compound gate is open, do any of our babes from the gold coast want to take some pics of inside the house for us? xx

Back