Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 20 Discussion

It is suggesting it but remember next tribal is the last time Brian can play his idol.

...oh really?... now THAT makes it a tad bit more interesting... so if he feels threatened then he might play it and then go the following night if he's not too careful... afterall... he basically told Shane and Sharn to bugger off tonight didn't he?... I can't wait for next weeks shows... cheers.

...Fiona... I quite like calling her 'dear sweet Shane' so sorry if it irks you but I will continue to do so whenever I wish to... I call my wife 'my sweet darling wife' most times when I mention her on these forums... that's the way that I am... I call some of the ladies on these forums 'sweet lady' or similar at times too... none of them have said that they don't like me saying that so as I said... I will continue to say things like that regardless... sorry about that but that's just the way that I am... I'll make sure that I never call you anything of those above because it is obviously annoying you... thanks for your opinion though... cheers.
I always feel welcome here when you say sweet lady. I’ve known you a long time through the forums it seems!

Wow, another stupid decision by Monika.

The alliance of Brian, Fenella and Shonee is extremely obnoxious. The bit during the reward challenge where the girls were supporting each other on different teams was excruciating.

I always feel welcome here when you say sweet lady. I’ve known you a long time through the forums it seems!

...oh hi Rose711... how are you sweet lady?... I don't see you posting very often as late so I'm assuming that we're hanging out in different threads most likely... how have you been my friend?... it's great to see you again... cheers.

Wow, Monica is sort of the antithesis of what I have come to expect from beauty queens who have been gifted with fabulous looks all their lives and become divas, and rude, conceited, self absorbed egotistical snobs. She seems to be a genuinely nice kind person unfortunately however not great qualifications for becoming a Survivor winner. Sadly though I love her to death, it looks like her only path to the final 2 will be to be taken as the perfect goat because it appears no one respects her game... unless its Brian taking her and bitterness overrules common sense and then she might have a chance to win.

It is really unusual to see all the testosterone on the jury and all the estrogen still in the game. Should be an interesting last couple of weeks.

As someone previously mentioned.....40 days of rough living and no makeup and Monika still looks like she just stepped out of a fashion magazine.

Gosh, the jury so far are all blokes, they'll be having a fine old time at Jury Villa, most of them on the piss probably, except for Sam with his chocolate milk LOL
I think I want either Shane or Sharn to win

...Shane winning this season would be the ultimate high for me Evan44 so I'm so hoping that it happens my friend... if not... anyone but the grubby Brian... him winning this would suck big time... go Shane!... you good thing you!... cheers.

As someone previously mentioned.....40 days of rough living and no makeup and Monika still looks like she just stepped out of a fashion magazine.

I noticed last night that she almost looks as if she has reddish lip gloss on and was curious because I was pretty sure they couldn't bring things like that onto the island, so I googled and apparently there is such a thing called permanent makeup so you can get it done once and have perfect brows and lips for a long time.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/makeup/a13011/why-you-should-tattoo-your-face/

She does also have perfect skin though and I don't think they have a permanent procedure for that yet!

...Fiona... I quite like calling her 'dear sweet Shane' so sorry if it irks you but I will continue to do so whenever I wish to... I call my wife 'my sweet darling wife' most times when I mention her on these forums... that's the way that I am... I call some of the ladies on these forums 'sweet lady' or similar at times too... none of them have said that they don't like me saying that so as I said... I will continue to say things like that regardless... sorry about that but that's just the way that I am... I'll make sure that I never call you anything of those above because it is obviously annoying you... thanks for your opinion though... cheers.
I like it when dear sweet Mr stickyfingers calls me Sweet lady...just saying

Back