Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

OMG!

That was insane! That was... even I was blindsided by that!

What a savage!

Not gonna lie, shocked is what I was, but Cassidy has just become good tv. What a psycho!

OMG!

That was insane! That was... even I was blindsided by that!

What a savage!

Not gonna lie, shocked is what I was, but Cassidy has just become good tv. What a psycho!

I see a lot of people are voting for Grant to have the next 2 dates. That is great news as there will be 3 choices on his list to choose before Cassidy. Doubt anyone will be stupid enough to choose her at the next recoupling.

I see a lot of people are voting for Grant to have the next 2 dates. That is great news as there will be 3 choices on his list to choose before Cassidy. Doubt she will survive the next elimination.
She won’t survive at all. She is gone as soon as the opportunity comes. On any other show she would have been applauded for the ballsy move- unfortunately she is on love island.

She won’t survive at all. She is gone as soon as the opportunity comes. On any other show she would have been applauded for the ballsy move- unfortunately she is on love island.

I am just happy that Josh is with Francoise. Hopefully they work out but I have a feeling he might end up with one of these new girls.

I am just happy that Josh is with Francoise. Hopefully they work out but I have a feeling he might end up with one of these new girls.
Yeah I think the brunette one. He was crushing on Tayla from the word go and that new chick might be the closest thing to what he wants

I can just imagine if I went on Love Island. I would probably get into a lot of arguments with Erin and Eden. I would win of course as they wouldn't understand what the basic yet long words mean.

I would also have a lot of arguments with Cassidy. She would probably quit with the amount of arguments we have.

Reactions: kxk
I can just imagine if I went on Love Island. I would probably get into a lot of arguments with Erin and Eden. I would win of course as they wouldn't understand what the basic yet long words mean.

I would also have a lot of arguments with Cassidy. She would probably quit with the amount of arguments we have.

that seems a bit counter-productive...going to love island just to argue.....

i wouldn't do any arguing at all. or at least try not to.

that seems a bit counter-productive...going to love island just to argue.....

i wouldn't do any arguing at all. or at least try not to.

I wouldn't argue if there was someone I was genuinely interested in on there though... However, there is not.

Eden and Erin stir the pot and I would definitely call them out on their behaviour.

As for Erin, she is a complete hypocrite. She applauded Cassidy's behaviour.

If another girl did that with Eden, she would be pulling the "girl code" crap. It is quite obvious that Erin is the least intelligent of all the cast.

As for Erin, she is a complete hypocrite. She applauded Cassidy's behaviour.

If another girl did that with Eden, she would be pulling the "girl code" crap. It is quite obvious that Erin is the least intelligent of all the cast.

erin is a brainy brain.

Back