Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 5 Discussion

Can't wait for Tara's temper tantrum tomorrow.

...haha!... yes that will be fun to watch whenever the next show is on... perhaps it's because she knows that Peter is now in cahoots with AK to get rid of either her or Locky maybe?... (well...I hope so anyway)... cheers.

The guides aren't always accurate for the next day.

The admin on the Survivor Facebook page just commented on someone's post that the next episode is on Sunday. Looks like someone at Ten messed up and played the wrong promo.[DOUBLEPOST=1502103784][/DOUBLEPOST]
There is an ad on 10 saying it's Shark Tank tomorrow night at 7.30pm.

Yep. The admin on the Survivor Facebook page just commented that the next episode is on Sunday.

Just finished here. Now THAT is how you blindside.
Dozy mare had no idea it was coming, or that she was even there (as we didn't before tonight).
She's happy though, off to the pub for a pot (or to smoke some, whatever floats her boat).

Now to get rid of Tara and Locky, and we'll really be onto something.

...what I loved the most about tonight's show was that Aimee was so smug while watching Tarzan and Tess struggling and squirming last night and that she so enjoyed cosying up to her 'protectors' in Locky and the others the next morning lol!... she was totally gobsmacked when her name started to come out after AK's 4 names and then her names just kept coming and coming and coming lol!... the 'stunned mullet' expressions on her face were pure gold for me lol!... what a brilliant result!...

...I so want Tess to scrape through this because when the tribes finally merge she will have at least a few of the Asaga tribe looking after her I imagine... as much as I can't stand AK I'm so glad that Aimee the smug-arsed bitch went just for the looks on her face alone!... lol!... now if they could only get Locky/Tara and AK out it would be perfect!... lol!... cheers.

Just finished here. Now THAT is how you blindside.
Dozy mare had no idea it was coming, or that she was even there (as we didn't before tonight).
She's happy though, off to the pub for a pot (or to smoke some, whatever floats her boat).

Now to get rid of Tara and Locky, and we'll really be onto something.

...haha!... I just read your post after I just posted mine Meglos... it looks like we're on the same page as per usual lol!... I so hope that happens soon... cheers.

...haha!... I just read your post after I just posted mine Meglos... it looks like we're on the same page as per usual lol!... I so hope that happens soon... cheers.

Locky is my sweep pick, but really that's just for fun. I'm passionate about Survivor, it's always been my favourite reality show (though I post at a Big Brother forum and never at a Survivor one, go figure). So while it's great fun trying to score points, it's more satisfying to see people you like rewarded for their actions, and those who act like tools being put back in the toolshed.

Locky is my sweep pick, but really that's just for fun. I'm passionate about Survivor, it's always been my favourite reality show (though I post at a Big Brother forum and never at a Survivor one, go figure). So while it's great fun trying to score points, it's more satisfying to see people you like rewarded for their actions, and those who act like tools being put back in the toolshed.
back in the very early days of Survivor when series 2 was in the land of Oz the place to chat survivor was the madhouse CBS Survivor chatroom ... my very first experience of a chatroom - sheer madness and mayhem. Made this place look like church choir practice

It is never good when you have one player controlling the game, so at least tonight might have sent a message to Locky that he isn't quite the head honcho he thinks he is.

Back