Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

I know Reepbot will say some stupid smartarse response to this but it makes me sad that this is what the replacement to obamacare could have in store for Americans, many of whom will be in a place to afford healthcare options without insurance they will be excluded from due to it being deemed a pre-existing condition

http://www.distractify.com/trending/2017/05/04/Z229lpv/gop-bill-preexisting-conditions

I don't agree with that GOP bill at all. What a horrible and disgusting piece of legislation.

I don't agree with that GOP bill at all. What a horrible and disgusting piece of legislation.
pleased we agree on this one although i'm not pleased it exists to agree upon. I had hoped more time would have been spent rather than trying to rush this through, and actually try and fix the things that were wrong with the affordable care act rather than this.

pleased we agree on this one although i'm not pleased it exists to agree upon. I had hoped more time would have been spent rather than trying to rush this through, and actually try and fix the things that were wrong with the affordable care act rather than this.

Yes, but what else can one expect from those awful Republicans. They clearly hate humanity. They have no heart or soul.

I still like Trump.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2456

Question 9 sums up how polarising Trump is with the mix of strongly positive and strongly negative words in there:

9. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump? (Numbers are not percentages. Figures show the number of times each response was given. This table reports only words that were mentioned at least five times.)
idiot 39
incompetent 31
liar 30
leader 25
unqualified 25
president 22
strong 21
businessman 18
ignorant 16
egotistical 15
asshole 13
stupid 13
arrogant 12
trying 12
bully 11
business 11
narcissist 11
successful 11
disgusting 10
great 10
clown 9
dishonest 9
racist 9
American 8
bigot 8
good 8
money 8
smart 8
buffoon 7
con-man 7
crazy 7
different 7
disaster 7
rich 7
despicable 6
dictator 6
aggressive 5
blowhard 5
decisive 5
embarrassment 5
evil 5
greedy 5
inexperienced 5
mental 5
negotiator 5
patriotism 5

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2456

Question 9 sums up how polarising Trump is with the mix of strongly positive and strongly negative words in there:

9. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump? (Numbers are not percentages. Figures show the number of times each response was given. This table reports only words that were mentioned at least five times.)
idiot 39
incompetent 31
liar 30
leader 25
unqualified 25
president 22
strong 21
businessman 18
ignorant 16
egotistical 15
asshole 13
stupid 13