Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 14 Discussion

I got spoiled about when they merge, if anyone wants to know, can post with spoiler

I got spoiled about when they merge, if anyone wants to know, can post with spoiler

Can I ask how / what's your source? ( I always read spoilers for US version then instantly regret it later so arggh)

...Nick lied to Sue and wonders why she voted against him?... yeah Nick that makes you look really intelligent doesn't it?... and now you're stating the bleeding obvious that you're going to vote her out as soon as you can?... THAT'S WHAT SHE"S THERE FOR YOU NUFF NUFF!... yep!... you sound really clever Nick... NOT!... cheers.

Well Nick is smart enough to let his tribe know she is a major player, or was, don't trust her he is basically broadcasting

Ok just got back, don't know whether to watch the rest or wait and start from the beginning later?

Can I ask how / what's your source?

10, channel not number
apprently, about Monday or next sunday week, it is all there in their own episode descriptions, well ,most of it, plus 16 mentioned elsewhere

how many are there now???

...and... here we go!... time for Vavau to get flogged as usual... please don't let this happen yet again Vavau... PLEASE DON'T!... go Vavau GO!... cheers.

Watch it! You just missed a little tiff between Nick and Sue.
Ah ok thanks.

Pretty sure there is no Hungry Jacks in Samoa... they would have had to ship all the buns and stuff over especially and put it together onsite.

...those hamburgers will be all wet and soggy in that rain... why bother doing the challenge?... lol!... cheers.

apprently, about Monday or next sunday week, it is all there in their own episode descriptions, well ,most of it, plus 16 mentioned elsewhere

But we're already down to 14? Do we have intruders in this game?

Back