Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

I think they would have nominated him anyway & he just told them to give him the points to save face.

I thought Maddy would have gotten more votes, seeing as she can't be trusted after backdooring Loveita.

Mitch/the brothers can't be trusted either.

I really don't get what Dallas was playing at - came off as a crying little baby because the house wasn't playing by his rules. He says he wanted everyone to boycott so Tim had to show his hand, but it was clear very quickly they wouldn't so you'd have thought he'd have spun it to his advantage, or tried too anyway.

Hahaha... I soooo hope he is the one that leaves because of the sook he had...

Also I'm glad he gave him the points since he didn't participate... Was hoping he would do that when reading he didn't want to!

Bits taken from a few feeds. I agreeded with Tim.

Cassandra asked Tim if she can change her nominations. She explained that she had to go first and did not get a chance to really think things over. Tim said no. He pointed out that people did not think and were stupid.

He let her know that a stupid amount of people nominated Dallas.

Raul & Mitch must be evicted.

Raul revealed that he wants to get Nikki and Tim out. Mitch said that he has been thinking about it as well. Raul felt that Tim is capable of making it to the end, which he does not want. Raul wanted to keep the money in Canada. Mitch said Tim is capable of winning the game but Nikki is not.

Raul & Mitch must be evicted.

Raul revealed that he wants to get Nikki and Tim out. Mitch said that he has been thinking about it as well. Raul felt that Tim is capable of making it to the end, which he does not want. Raul wanted to keep the money in Canada. Mitch said Tim is capable of winning the game but Nikki is not.

I feel like punching the screen when ever i see raul.

Yep those two can leave! Raul doesn't do anything in the house but follow Jared around! I hope Tim wins HoH next week and does the same voting again!

Just watching BBCan Side Show.

Am I the only one that thinks Jake took on the look/s of Peter Brown from BBCan 1. The Dweeb look.

Jake%20Richardson_zpsoipwwubb.jpg
Peter%20Brown_zpskum9rvqh.jpg

Who is going to win the struggle between Tim and Mitch?

I am going with Tim, because regardless of who returns next week, neither will trust Mitch, and he will no longer be able to swim between alliances unhindered, like Andy in BBUS.

They are a step above everyone else there, I think. Joel has shown he, although a contender to win, is not the player Tim and Mitch are.

Ramsey. Hope he puts Maddy up. Though he will probably put Cass up.

Nothing to do with POV.

Tim back from DR tim asked if he can nom himself as the replacement and BB said no.

Reading other spoilers, seems like Dallas was pissed with Tim & how he got them to nominated, because Dallas wanted to take control of the game & to try & manipulated Tim. (Dallas is dreaming, if he thought he could do that.)

I want Loveita to go back in the house over Kelsey.

Loveita will cause drama, all Kelsey will do is hang out with Jared etc.

Maddy will have a nervous breakdown, if Loveita comes back.

Tim was talking about I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

He was saying it was on a different channel & that he was doing Celebrity Apprentice & he got a phone call from them & he was going to have a meeting with them & then feed cut.

Back