Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother 3 [HOUSE]

This is Big Brother...

Housemates as you know tonight is a live nomination show. DO NOT VIEW THE LIVE SHOW THREAD until Big Brother instructs you in the house thread (anyone who does will face consequences). You will talk with the host Bertrendo and when he says goodbye you will return to the house thread.

This will be the same for all live shows...

That is all.
Cool Big Brother, thanks!

Ahhhh, who's excited for tonight! Make sure you are all in the house at 7:30AEDT or 9:30NZT for me![DOUBLEPOST=1447655793][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope you all are doing good with the Charity Task! Such a great opportunity to provide awareness for different causes that all are worthy of promotion.

Ahhhh, who's excited for tonight! Make sure you are all in the house at 7:30AEDT or 9:30NZT for me![DOUBLEPOST=1447655793][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope you all are doing good with the Charity Task! Such a great opportunity to provide awareness for different causes that all are worthy of promotion.
:D

This is Big Brother

Could all housemates please be at the lounge for the live show tonight...
Not being here will have a BIG Consequence

That is all.

*tightens belt and walks from the bathroom to the lounge[DOUBLEPOST=1447660882][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys I think that if you're not here by the time the show starts YOU WILL BE EVICTED or _________

I'm going to nominate gamepodfan as I think he is fake and I think the "new" member picking a fight with him in this thread was all staged and I believe he has made A fake account so he can view the viewers thread.

Back