Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?

I'm not denying anything, yes evidently I am equipped with the wrong information.[DOUBLEPOST=1438398306][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh, damn. But ok, good to know, thanks. It was actually the real estate agent who told me this, so sneaky.
I was suggesting a personal philosophy of denial that you previously use.

Huh?

I'm not denying anything, yes evidently I am equipped with the wrong information.[DOUBLEPOST=1438398306][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh, damn. But ok, good to know, thanks. It was actually the real estate agent who told me this, so sneaky.
Nana. There's no wharf at Avoca as far as I can remember. It's a beach.

Well yeah, when someone says something about me that isn't accurate I try to clear it up, not sure if that's the same thing as denial but you are clearly the linguist here so you tell me.
Have you managed to work out the origin of your horizontal waterfall meme?

Have you managed to work out the origin of your horizontal waterfall meme?

Out of curiousity, where does your 'winner' superiority complex come from? I bought and paid off a house in a more expensive capital city than yours, a 50 acre hobby farm and a 400 acre rainforest with 150 vertical metres of natural waterfalls, ALL paid off 15-20 years younger than you could clap together a mortgage deposit, describe yourself as a'home owner' and jizz yourself over bath towell rails.

You can't condescend from below.

Ha! What do you mean at times biatch!? I guess I'm just wise beyond my years - perhaps I should go into politics. Funny thing is everyone always thinks I look younger than I am.

You're older than me? This is my shock of the day.
I would totally back your campaign.

I said it once. jessy and yourself have tall poppied it multiple times and committed it to memory and memed it. You care.
tumblr_mz7g9vAJFu1qbtzbno1_250.gif

Tall poppy! HAHAHAHAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back