Skip to main content

Fellow forum members post your pictures!

Columbo

Never again
Or not It's up to you. I'm not the boss of you. I'm just curious to see what everyone, especially the posters who joined up last year like me, look like.

I know. I got the idea to make this thread when I linked @Mr Stickyfingers to the old thread last night after I had referenced it in my post to @Inigo Montoya. But that thread is like a year or so old, and plenty of people such as myself have joined this forum since then.

I just meant it might get locked again, as I don't know the reason the old thread was locked O_O

Oh yeah, unfortunately we can't do this apparently.

But the old thread is good to browse through.

...reepbot... it may be a good idea to PM Tim and run it past him for clarification my friend... I'm pretty sure that bleachy is quite clued up on this so that might be your best bet my friend... if it suddenly gets locked then you know that Tim doesn't want to run with it... (I'm sure that Tim will explain why if he does do)... cheers.

Oh my God!!

Was that your cock?!

Poor little you! And I mean little!!!!

Cliff Notes of what would otherwise be a wall of text:

(i) yes it was my willy
(ii) i am not poor
(iii) little; it's the magician, never the wand
(roman numerals for 4) call it what you wish,yet, until such time that you can take it all the way into your mouth/and OR ass WITHOUT as much as a sigh/moan/whimper, (( see @MADONNA circa. Year 11 high school - Present Day)) i will deem it worthy of matchday play and quite normal.
(v) keep in mind ( when speaking of your ass ) that even a jumbo jet looks miniscule when flying into the Grand Canyon
(vi) the autographed copy of my semi-saluting tallywhaker that i just inboxed you will not cost you a penny..... on this occasion.

Be well.

IV

Did you never watch Star Wars?
IV

Did you never watch Star Wars?

i have never watched star wars,,,,or star trek....

actually, tell a lie, new years eve 1977, at age 6, we saw star wars as a family in Mount Gambier whilst on holiday there after a Kentucky Fried Chicken dinner....( these days, they are KFC )

do not remember much

However, the lack of ( iv ) in my post above was an attempt at humour, as i am an expert in binary, roman, traditional numeric and cup sizes ...anywhere that numbers are involved, i am across that bitch like a mo'fo...

battlestar galactica, deep space nine, etc etc ,,,none of the above attracted my sci-fi palate.....yet i am a keen dr who afficianado....

i have never watched star wars,,,,or star trek....

actually, tell a lie, new years eve 1977, at age 6, we saw star wars as a family in Mount Gambier whilst on holiday there after a Kentucky Fried Chicken dinner....( these days, they are KFC )

do not remember much

However, the lack of ( iv ) in my post above was an attempt at humour, as i am an expert in binary, roman, traditional numeric and cup sizes ...anywhere that numbers are involved, i am across that bitch like a mo'fo...

battlestar galactica, deep space nine, etc etc ,,,none of the above attracted my sci-fi palate.....yet i am a keen dr who afficianado....
I lol-ed

Did you say it with chicken like a proper BBB-Bogan-to-be?

Back