Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here | Australia

Actually he is fun, especially with his Spanish mate on the Living room adventures.
He has a nice dry sense of humour and is a bit silly, also into challenges and stuff, so he will give them stick on those challenges - ooo and he will know about the critters they are pouring all over poor contestants.
Julia with him, should be quite fun, and Abbott just knows what he's doing.

And god if they could get dicko & Holden together it would be fireworks they detest each other.
and they are sooks.
torture kyle, he will never do it prick

I'm kind of turned off with Julia Morris being one of the co-hosts. I like her but not sure if these two are the best duo to host this show? Oh well. I will give it a go anyway :thumbsup:. They might both surprise me.

Did anyone else read that the ten celebrity names won't be revealed until the first episode? :jawdrop: Tease, Tease, Tease! :arghh: :arghh:

So celebrities I would like to see get Ebola.

Kyle Sandilands
Miranda Devine
Sharri Markson
Andrew Bolt
Hamish & Andy

This show is doomed - "Australian" and "Celebrity" don't go well together - look at Celebrity Apprentice: Pauline Hansen?? Warwick Capper? Peter Everitt?? Brian Mannix????

I'm kind of turned off with Julia Morris being one of the co-hosts. I like her but not sure if these two are the best duo to host this show? Oh well. I will give it a go anyway :thumbsup:. They might both surprise me.

Did anyone else read that the ten celebrity names won't be revealed until the first episode? :jawdrop: Tease, Tease, Tease! :arghh: :arghh:
From what I've heard they are struggling to get celebs to sign up.

Julia Morris is awesome. Best thing about Nine's failed attempt at AGT!

Gretel would be shit for this. it is beneath her.

No this is lighthearted, fluff. Needs a comedian host, someone like Fiona the drunk from NT.
Josh from Please Like me kind of type actually:)

And the casting doesn't matter much - because WE GET TO TORTURE THEM
So, for once - give me Kyle Sandilands, I want to starve that prick, and shove his face in poo then bull ants:)
Oh yeah, I'm on a roll - serve me the head of:
the entire footy show, please
koche
fat block compere
jessica rowe
all of that shitty 10 morning show, especially the creepy guy
OMG this is endless
Can we add Anthony Mundine to that list...

Reactions: kxk
Can we add Anthony Mundine to that list...

Yeah but get ready for him to do well, he was actually likeable way back when he did Celeb Big Brother with Sarah Marie.
He then gave her a job for a few years too. He was quite the surprise.
And dickhead Cappa, was thrown out for indecent exposure and general creepiness.
Don't bring Cappa to this party....

I reckon KAK, could be a contender, she hasn't had a job in ages
Bet we get a few old Idols.
Ex Neighbours maybe.
I would love to torture Alan Jones, no. 1 public enemy.

Very curious to know why?

It's just personal taste. Not my kind of humour, not humorous to me, and they always strike me as incredibly pleased with themselves when I've caught a bit of them before something I was waiting to watch. Don't listen to the radio, so it's not based on that, if they're on that!

If Channel Nine had a perfume it would be called Hamish and Andy.

Ben from Brisbane was asking the other day if you'd like to see him in the jungle - so maybe we will see him in there??

Ben & Tim were begging to be the hosts.

They don't use people struggling to start a career as far as i know in the UK one.
I expect the only BB contestants they would even consider would be = the ones we forgot were on BB, ie Chrissie Swan, Blair etc.

It is all fish out of water types, news readers etc, or has beens - has beens get a huge boost from this show, peter Andre especially.
Anyone but has been would be crazy to put up with the horrors.
Pauline Hanson is probably begging at the door.

Yeah, I don't think Chris Brown is a great improviser. Julia Morris should be okay. So we're talking 5 hours of this a week or what? I didn't think the UK version was that amount a week.

When I came through Brisbane International Airport on Sunday, there was a guy at the exit holding an iPad up for "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" with the channel logo etc. I gave him a funny look, but I don't think he was convinced I was a celebrity

My boy mentioned this today, he thought it was Chris Brown the rapper, and what an odd choice it was, I gave a patronising naw

OMG! That would be a horrible choice.

It's the likeable Channel 10 Australian vet!
4fty76.jpg

Back