Skip to main content

My thoughts on Ryan winning

I feel living in the house tested Leo more than any other housemate. By the end he had nothing.
Skye & Leo are so alike in that they are both obsessed with themselves, but in the end she's a 20 year old she's going to make mistakes, he's 30 + should know better and stop playing the victim the games over.
As per your " as stupid as her act" They all had their act's some worked better than others. In the end it's a game, Skye's act got her to 3rd place I remember her saying at one stage she would be happy to be in the top 3.

Telling the housemates who is the most saves ruined this season for me. It went to Skye's head put a big target on her back early in the game with some of the other housemates as she was the most saved a few times. It made her over confident. The game could have be so different if no one knew who was the most popular.
Skye was not the only housemates though that being the most saved went to their head add David, Pryia, Ryan, Travis, Cat.
It's human nature when you feel your popular your more confident take David for example he really came out.
I do give them all credit for putting themselves out there to be judged.

David was only most saved during the 2nd eviction.
He was saved on several occasions and Sonia re-iterated on most evictions that it was not in any particular order so regardless whether he was or wasn't the most saved it's understandable that it went to his head purely on the fact he outlasted many of the other housemates. The same thing occurred with Skye so I'm it's not like I'm having a go at Dave or anything.

Ryan's father Dez has shared some disturbing posts on his Facebook. One is a email about Muslims demanding pork to be removed from school canteens in Belgium. The email is a hoax, no such demand was made. Another is a quote falsely attributed to Edmund Barton about immigration and assimilation...how Australia has "room for but one language here, and that is the English language" Then there is this one:

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ...
SO.. WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !
AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How frigging dumb can you get?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats

- Constant wailing from some bloke in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother-in-law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkeys
- You cook over burning camel shit
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
- Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets better"???
Well No Shit Sherlock!....
It's not like it could get much worse!

Ryan's father Dez has shared some disturbing posts on his Facebook. One is a email about Muslims demanding pork to be removed from school canteens in Belgium. The email is a hoax, no such demand was made. Another is a quote falsely attributed to Edmund Barton about immigration and assimilation...how Australia has "room for but one language here, and that is the English language" Then there is this one:

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves
AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats

- More than one wife
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave

Well my care factor is below low.
Someone needs to get a life. Maybe two people.

I know he's his own individual, but having gone through his sister's IG and knowing where they all live.... it kind of annoys me that he got all that money. I just don't... like Ryan. I can't put my finger on what it is about him or his family, but they all just seem irritating to me.

Not sure why Ryan should be held responsible for any of his father's alleged racism.

Anyway, I loved Ryan's win, and the fact that he didn't put on a dog n pony show just to please. I'm kinda reserved myself, so I guess I related to his comparative quiet approach as opposed to the extroverted on-show types in the House. With that contrast, I can understand some people find him boring but I think if producers let us see more real Housemate conversations instead of relying on various stunts, he would have been more appreciated by viewers. And, chocolate coated bikini woman will always get airtime over a genuine convo, no matter how funny.

Not sure why Ryan should be held responsible for any of his father's alleged racism.

Anyway, I loved Ryan's win, and the fact that he didn't put on a dog n pony show just to please. I'm kinda reserved myself, so I guess I related to his comparative quiet approach as opposed to the extroverted on-show types in the House. With that contrast, I can understand some people find him boring but I think if producers let us see more real Housemate conversations instead of relying on various stunts, he would have been more appreciated by viewers. And, chocolate coated bikini woman will always get airtime over a genuine convo, no matter how funny.

I agree with you and I am happy he won over the other two left standing. As to the Penny chocolate body dipping, it probably had more to do with the PG13 editing than anything.

As Ryan cannot be blamed for his Dad's shit, Penny can't be blamed for that being shown over something perhaps more enlightening.

I agree with you and I am happy he won over the other two left standing. As to the Penny chocolate body dipping, it probably had more to do with the PG13 editing than anything.

As Ryan cannot be blamed for his Dad's shit, Penny can't be blamed for that being shown over something perhaps more enlightening.
G'day Kismet! Yep, totally agree- it's a Nein/production call, not Penny's. It's producers deciding that we aren't up to grasping conversations. I mean, the fact they have Goldman narrate the show like it's a Disney Golden book, rather than let us have the a tual footage, says a lot about their opinion of us.

I just didn't want him to win, because I was going for Skye. Travis and Ryan were picked as being in the final very early on, so either of them winning is hardly a suprise, and hardly rivetting TV.
That raises a point which has been bothering me which may or may not be what you are referring to. How much of the eviction voting figures are correct and how much are they doctored, if at all, by the producers to evict certain people at certain times depending on being nominated. The nomination process is transparent of course as we see it happen but we really don't see the voting as such. We are just shown the numbers.

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats

- More than one wife
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
his son probably shares those same sentiments

He was saved on several occasions and Sonia re-iterated on most evictions that it was not in any particular order so regardless whether he was or wasn't the most saved it's understandable that it went to his head purely on the fact he outlasted many of the other housemates. The same thing occurred with Skye so I'm it's not like I'm having a go at Dave or anything.
David handled it better than Skye generally speaking.

My thoughts on Ryan winning...
Thank god it wasn't Skye. Excuse my language but fuck her as we say in NY.
I've tried to contain my growing disdain for her but it was amplified by her walking out to her crazy realization that she was a celebrity. That is all people like her and Leo wanted. To be idolized. Ryan and Travis showed far humility in one episode than this fame whore could amass in a lifetime. It;s insulting to peoples intelligence to read how so many fell for her ACT. In real life she is not a struggle-to-form-a-sentence-bubble-head-because-I'm-like-cute-innocent-clumsy-fashionista.
I've watched and been a fan of Big Brother USA since the first season. This was the first BBAU season I caught thanks to a recommendation and I'm glad. Australia does it right. I will now go back and watch 2013 season. In USA we tend to find many annoying houseguests each year. Australia seems to have more genuine people and it lends to less contrived interactions in the house.

Back