Skip to main content

Is this what you expected Big Brother to look like?

Rove is old news and I don't know male hosts for BB seem weird to me for some reason. As for Sarah had to Google her.
Rove is a decent host type person.

Sonia has been in the Spotlight longer than him. Lol!

I looooove Sarah. She is hosting the upcoming Shark Tank.

And also moderates the panel on Studio 10

OMG. I need to have a party and hire him to MC and do the whole event in BB voice!!!! Maybe for my 40th in 4 years!!!!!

FOUND HIM.

May I present Zak Morcillo...

Hanging with a mate...
10549879_681689988553425_2143546420_n.jpg

Date with the BF?...
10518105_1429041210717913_1405654870_n.jpg

Trips to NYC with the BF?...
10554091_614194718694663_630319608_n.jpg

With old GayBB Pete...
1172515_454831091293978_1332984570_n.jpg

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

I still got it.

Facebook
Instagram Private :(
IMDb
zak morcillo nummys

I can just hear him saying "everyone... *pause* .... Let's have 3 cheers for... KurlyKatie"

I think the BB voice should be played by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"LAWSON! You son of a bitch! What's the matter? The CAT got you pushing too many pencils?"
"HE DIDN'T GET EVICTED, HE WAS SKINNED ALIVE!"
"You have been evicted. RUN! GO! GET TO THE HOUSE EXIT!!!"
"If it bleeds, we can evict it."

and so on.

:eek:

OMG! You know who's available now?!

CHRISSIE SWAN!

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

I was just in the process of mentioning Chrissie! I'm not sure how she'd perform as the main host but she'd be the perfect fit for a host sidekick though, like meeting evictees outside the house similar to what Goldman did for the Finale. I think she'd have the right personality and warmth to pull off such a role very well. Just imagine the Evictee and Chrissie then board the golf buggy, and be asked a few questions before an ad break.

I think the BB voice should be played by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"LAWSON! You son of a bitch! What's the matter? The CAT got you pushing too many pencils?"
"HE DIDN'T GET EVICTED, HE WAS SKINNED ALIVE!"
"You have been evicted. RUN! GO! GET TO THE HOUSE EXIT!!!"
"If it bleeds, we can evict it."

and so on.
wat u mean

I was just in the process of mentioning Chrissie! I'm not sure how she'd perform as the main host but she'd be the perfect fit for a host sidekick though, like meeting evictees outside the house similar to what Goldman did for the Finale. I think she'd have the right personality and warmth to pull off such a role very well. Just imagine the Evictee and Chrissie then board the golf buggy, and be asked a few questions before an ad break.

I think she'd be fine for the main gig. I mean it's not like they do much these days.

Back