Skip to main content

So this was just posted on the Jump-In site...back in 2015?

YoungTune

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/bigb...80/do-you-want-to-be-a-big-brother-housemate/

I don't wanna get my hopes up but..... i think this might mean it's coming back next year.....

7193ca99_gif_kanye_otis_pray.gif

If they used their brains the marketing for this season writes itself.
"Back to basics" "Real people" "Harder rules" "Big Brother is stricter than ever".

Stop making it like a holiday for them and go back to the times where it was actually hard to live in there!

Guys, I don't mean to burst your bubbles but use your common sense here.

As I mentioned in the other thread, by them posting that pre-registration form it in my way implies or confirms anything about another season.

With a show like Big Brother, they need at least 6-8 months in advance to plan the series, go through the extensive audition process, etc. By them posting that link today, it just gives them a chance to put away a few hundred contact details "just in case".

It's clear that not even the producers know whether they'll be back next year yet, so this just allows the producers to remain one step ahead of the network while the interest in Big Brother is still current so that they have a back-up in the off-chance that the show is in fact renewed.

:)

If they're coming back they can't continue with the less than minimum access to the house they gave us this year.

Guys, I don't mean to burst your bubbles but use your common sense here.

As I mentioned in the other thread, by them posting that pre-registration form it in my way implies or confirms anything about another season.

With a show like Big Brother, they need at least 6-8 months in advance to plan the series, go through the extensive audition process, etc. By them posting that link today, it just gives them a chance to put away a few hundred contact details "just in case".

It's clear that not even the producers know whether they'll be back next year yet, so this just allows the producers to remain one step ahead of the network while the interest in Big Brother is still current so that they have a back-up in the off-chance that the show is in fact renewed.

:)
Don't be a Debby downer. Let us have this ,;)

Back