Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

[QUOTE="dexnerxc, Posta 2123507, member: 3She made it to the second last day and made if further then 18 other people

tumblr_inline_mo1d8nV6ml1qz4rgp.gif
[/QUOTE]

Can't even comprehend a statement. No hope for ya...

I feel sorry for the forum members who are 'awesome site donors' and are fans of other evicted housemates besides Priya, who had to experience the crossing-out of the face of their fave....only to have Priya's computer enhanced halo (sans cross on her face) shoved down their throats. Give them their money back Forum Rangers:ninja:

I feel sorry for the forum members who are 'awesome site donors' and are fans of other evicted housemates besides Priya, who had to experience the crossing-out of the face of their fave....only to have Priya's computer enhanced halo (sans cross on her face) shoved down their throats. Give them their money back Forum Rangers:ninja:
word!

You are all wonderful. I've had such fun and have made some new friends. I would like to invite you all to the BBCAN and BBUS 2015 forums. Maybe we can deify someone else? :kiss:

By the way, @Kismet, if you truly have done what you said you did, remember Karma is a bitch, and she is coming for you.

Speaking of pussy, i remember my first week of 39 months in prison recently

And next to my cell was a 65 year old african american who was there 9 years awaiting an appeal to his murder conviction

He asks me" hey school boy, have you jerked off yet?"

And i answered truthfully, "not since arriving in here, no"

And he taught me a trick:

He told me to get a roll of toilet paper and remove the cardboard centre

Then, dunk the roll of sheets in warm water, and put my cock in the hole in a psuedo fucking motion

He added" boy, after a couple days fucking that, you aint EVER goin back to pussy .. it dont talk back to you, it dont ring you, it dont cost you no money..."

Considering the only other advice was to find a soft, old and non complaining senior guy, the toilet roll was and still surpasses any snatch.
What if the toilet roll is one of those cheap Woolies or Coles brand ones?

I don't know why certain people are trying to taunt Priya fans and say that we didn't vote hard enough or whatever.

For her to place 4th in a season like this which was generally controlled by the teens (I mean come on, Ryan/Skye/Travis are a joke, and wouldn't have made it this far in 2013) is highly remarkable and its because of her dedicated fans. Everyone continued to underestimate Prisus throughout the season, thinking she would go every week but here she was at the second last day.

Don't drag me into this nonsense tonight. I'm trying to get work done and instead I'm laughing my ass off. I thought I'd seen it all on here last year but the last few pages have really taken the cake.

it's quite absorbing isn't it butters, what a trainwreck this whole thing has become I fucking love the internet.

crap, my coffee's gone cold. stupid internet.

Were there Facebook votes last year?

All of the series on 9 have had facebook votes. I haven't gone on facebook this season so I don't know if there were any crazies still thinking they were voting just by writing housemate names on the bb Facebook page. That was an annoying thing with the Facebook voting - some really thought bb was going to count how many times a name was written on the page.

As usual, classy Priya fans. Awesome. Joy already knew of the PRISUS shit. She just did not know how far you people have taken it.

So yes.. IF Priya loses her contract, it's all MY doing because others created a fake religion for the woman a Catholic School would undoubtedly find offensive. ;) At least I see a pattern in the Priya camp. you guys are the 1 gauge sand paper stuck in the corner of the shed.

I don't even know what this means but when you said sandpaper I immediately thought of lina's dried out schmoo. Good thing I'm having lunch around five'ish.

Back