Skip to main content

Episode Day 79 (25/11/14) Triple Eviction

Travis actually does make good points but his vocabulary is so bad it makes him come off as an idiot. Priyas english is so much better most likely because its not her second language and from personal experience migrants are better at english, especially grammar

Is this buyer's remorse? Like, you've pissed so much money away voting for Priya that you will literally run in circles trying to rationalize Priya's actions? Or are you just stupid?

What? I'm... saying that Travis did the exact same thing, which he did, albeit with far more immaturity. At least Priya was saying something over the top of Travis, who was just making noises over the top of Priya.

>Priya
>wrestling with pigs

qCcGBUm.jpg

can i just say to everyone saying travis won that argument, there is no way in hell he did...
i honestly think priya was in the wrong with the travia game, she should have just played along with the idiot travis' attempt to get attention but she admitted it was silly in the diary room,
she was 100% right in the argument, travis is an attention seeker and all he could do was make noises, priya won.

Priya is a disgusting human being with no respect for the male race whatsoever! p.s - Going by the cheers it sounds like Ryzzzaaa will win!! HELL YEAH MOTHER FUCKER!
Doesn't mean anything
In 2012 estelle and Layla got so many cheers, and I mean so many
And benny didn't get that many campared to them
And guess who the winner was

Back