Skip to main content

Preview for Monday

That wouldn't be a shock. Skye's been playing quite a few of them. Good on her, if so. Gotta do what it takes to win BB. Regrets and playing "nice" is for suckers.

Playing nice is what decent human beings do. Playing nice worked for Reggie, Trevor, Greg Logan, and Aleisha. A real Big Brother winner can play nice.

Playing nice is what decent human beings do. Playing nice worked for Reggie, Trevor, Greg Logan, and Aleisha. A real Big Brother winner can play nice.
So you're saying Tim Dormer isn't a "real Big Brother winner? LOL

He played to win. In fact there was much more backstabbing and gossiping last year than there would be this year if this season went for 180 days. And I LOVED last year!

So you're saying Tim Dormer isn't a "real Big Brother winner? LOL

He played to win. In fact there was much more backstabbing and gossiping last year than there would be this year if this season went for 180 days. And I LOVED last year!

I'm not saying that Tim Dormer isn't a real Big Brother winner, I'm saying it's possible to play nice and still win Big Brother.

Last year was the sixth best Big Brother season I have seen.

Thanks for bringing the vid over! I am simply going to say (in Priya's voice, of course) that regardless of whether it is Penny or Lina that they are talking about here, this conversation has sealed the fate of the offending intruder.

These two; Priya and Skye, are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to strategically raising issues. They are GOLD!! I want both of them to go as FAR as possible!

Can I just say... not trying to preach or anything but the amount of content they get from Skye since the start is pretty darn good! without fail every weekend she is the centre of the clips, just wanted to say that! I cant wait for the secret episode! whohooo

This would be the fall out from the secrets episode? Must be. They are fully dressed up. Loving the red/black theme! Halloween?

And yes, the storylines, good or bad, are Skye and Priya putting themselves out there with footage....Which is the aim of the game!

This would be the fall out from the secrets episode? Must be. They are fully dressed up. Loving the red/black theme! Halloween?

And yes, the storylines, good or bad, are Skye and Priya putting themselves out there with footage....Which is the aim of the game!
Definitely NOT Halloween - that was weeks ago.

Back