Skip to main content

Behind BB users you want to meet...

I'd like to meet @Noonah19 so our cats could have a play date.
And @Gemini because she is a sweetie, and @Veronica2005 to say thanks for all the updates.
Everyone in the OT chit chat thread, esp @mutleyp because he reminds me of my nephew.
@qtkt because she is such a kind soul and @Medusa because she makes me laugh.

That being said, when I did meet some members of a forum I belonged to years ago it was super awkward. I had a dream prior to the meeting where no one spoke to me. It was pretty much that.

And @Gemini because she is a sweetie, and @Veronica2005 to say thanks for all the updates.
Everyone in the OT chit chat thread, esp @mutleyp because he reminds me of my nephew.

That being said, when I did meet some members of a forum I belonged to years ago it was super awkward. I had a dream prior to the meeting where no one spoke to me. It was pretty much that.

I would love to meet you!! xxx

;) I'd love too!

Wait if we similar would that be narcissistic? Thats ok though :p
Would be a fabulous friendship, he is a fine young man, cared for his mum, my sister, with such love before she passed. Both my nephews are lovely young men but sadly only one is gay! Going Christmas shopping with him next weekend, can't wait!

Would be a fabulous friendship, he is a fine young man, cared for his mum, my sister, with such love before she passed. Both my nephews are lovely young men but sadly only one is gay! Going Christmas shopping with him next weekend, can't wait!

:( Im so sorry they both went through that, and Im so sorry for the loss of your sister! He sounds like a beautiful man! He is lucky to have such a fabulous aunty! xx

Aw, thank you! You're one of the ones I'd love to meet too, sister from another mister!
:kiss:

I want to have sex with @AntiGretel @MADONNA @mutleyp @beardymac @Thing @JordanS & @Connoisseur

shakira-opens-her-legs.gif
Yeah why not, I'd be UP for that :p

Back